Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Blin wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:01 pm
Thales wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:46 pm
here an example

if i don't look the 1H TF bias and only the 15min (or 30 min) which is in sell mode

I would have taken 2 sell
one after the second dot (a loss), and the other one after the triangle (a win)

If a look the 1H bias (buy mode) i would have taken 2 buy after the 2 green dot = 2 win

its just probabilities ;)
if you follow the 1hr bias and the two green dot for the buy where would the tp and sl be ?
We take the trade at the crossover of the trend lines, put the sl just below the trendlines or get out if the price crosses back in the other way

For the TP 2 solutions :

- A fixed amount of pips (like xard, he get out when he got his pips)
- A trailing stop

U can also get out when you see a perimeter dot

Thales wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:46 pm
here an example

if i don't look the 1H TF bias and only the 15min (or 30 min) which is in sell mode

I would have taken 2 sell
one after the second dot (a loss), and the other one after the triangle (a win)

If a look the 1H bias (buy mode) i would have taken 2 buy after the 2 green dot = 2 win

its just probabilities ;)
so if i want to open a trade on TF 5, do i have to look at TF H1 also ? or TF15 is enough?

for example, if TF5 is a sell signal, at TF15 is a sell signal and at TF H1 is buy signal
what should i do ? buy only ?
hope you understand my bad english

1cekzz wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:38 pm
so if i want to open a trade on TF 5, do i have to look at TF H1 also ? or TF15 is enough?

for example, if TF5 is a sell signal, at TF15 is a sell signal and at TF H1 is buy signal
what should i do ? buy only ?
hope you understand my bad english
Multi timeframe analysis is always made with a factor of 4-6

5 min entry -> Look the 30 min
15 min entry -> Look the 1H
1H -> 4H
4H-> Daily
Daily -> Weekly
Weekly -> Monthly

Something is wrong in this second dot and green triangle?
XARD: No, the triangle is fine, if you go up another TF you will see the larger Triangle where the green Dot is.
You just have to cycle through the TFs to see all possibilities prior to trading.
SP500 WRONG.jpg
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

First pic last week... Second pic happening right now :D

Thanks so much Xard for all your efforts. Thanks for treating some of us like your kids who keeps asking same questions over and over again. Overall, Thanks for your kindness. I hope someday I can buy you a cup of coffee. :)
Screenshot (6).png
Screenshot (8).png

gostego wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:07 am
Something is wrong in this second dot and green triangle?
XARD: No, the triangle is fine, if you go up another TF you will see the larger Triangle where the green Dot is.
You just have to cycle through the TFs to see all possibilities prior to trading.
ok...thanks..
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

fadhayemustafa wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:15 am
OK so this is my 2nd trade of the day i am still trading the down cycle i have missed an earlier down move. happy to take the profit off the table. and u can always look back and say you come out early +87
Hi Mustafa,

Well done. Please kindly advise which version of the Semafor you are using and is it lighter on CPU load without freezing your platform when multiple charts are running?
Cheers,

""There is nothing to fear but fear itself"" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rob

1. Similar Topics

1. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 5024 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    2. Simple MTF system

10 Replies 1716 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

10 Replies
    3. 0 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: bobbyzed, charli, CommonCrawl [Bot], dansmol, Gari369, Mrs.Watanabe, Sogou [Bot], stond, sudhindragk, xard777 and 21 guests