Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

System Update

This update features Murreymath, smoothed Heiken Ashi, Trend line & rsioma.
Keeping it simple.
Enjoy!
All the best
Xard777
XARD FX63.png
XARDFX63.zip
(709.84 KiB) Downloaded 2287 times
XARD's Almanac: The Orange ZigZag line is your Intra-Day Bias. Trade off the 2nd dots and Book the Pip$. For optimum EXIT wait until the White ZigZag line has drawn itself on all three TFs (5m, 15m, & 1hr). Use the White Dots on 5mTF as Mini Staging Areas in Direction of the Trend

Hi xard,

I've been testing this strategy and the results can make a profit.
there has been no update from this strategy. maybe you have the latest update version ?

Thank you very much for your generosity to share this strategy with us

Update

Here is the latest update.
Simplifying the system.
You can change the default settings via the input menu then save changes as a new template.
Enjoy!
Xard777

PS After selecting the template, change the time frame (say to 30mins then back to 1hr) and the chart should display OK.
1hr Screen Setup 20180525.png
SETUP-20180525.zip
(1.67 MiB) Downloaded 1928 times
XARD's Almanac: The Orange ZigZag line is your Intra-Day Bias. Trade off the 2nd dots and Book the Pip$. For optimum EXIT wait until the White ZigZag line has drawn itself on all three TFs (5m, 15m, & 1hr). Use the White Dots on 5mTF as Mini Staging Areas in Direction of the Trend

Latest Update...

Runs on all TFs (and you can switch alerts on)
Enjoy!
All the best

Xard777
XARDFX TRADING.zip
(385.85 KiB) Downloaded 2798 times
XARDFX TRADING.png

xard777 wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:05 am
Latest Update...

Runs on all TFs (and you can switch alerts on)
Enjoy!
All the best
Xard777
Awesome! We always look forward to your updates and posts Xard. Have a good trading week brother.
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

The brand new FBS Forex Calendar 🗓️
How to: Draw Fibonacci Extensions the easy way
How to: Identify major Support & Resistance using the line chart

Hi Blueman,

There are three selections in the input menu in the Candles Settings...
CDL_MA... This will color the candles based on the Trend MA line and the Price (currently hidden) MA line.
You can show the Price line by selecting showP1MA = true.
CDL_MA_LAGU... This uses above CDL_MA setting plus two LAGUERRE Filters (one is shown the other hidden).
CDL_StoMA... This use CDL_MA setting plus Stoch filter (stoch inputs are in background settings).
The default setting as shown is CDL_MA_LAGU.

If you are wanting training wheels then I suggest you set showBGD = true and select BGD = bgd_sema3 setting, this will visually show you the direction of the Trend (including any main pullbacks from the whites Semafors).
Hope this helps.
There are tons more options from the input menu but for now, I have chosen to just simplify the trading process.
Ideally, you are looking to trade from the Blue Bottom Semafor to the Red Top Semafor with additional entries at the given arrows.

I have included an additional template that will show the background as I have described.
All the best
Xard777
!!!X-XARDFX TRADING with Background.tpl
(45.74 KiB) Downloaded 1289 times

xard777 wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:05 am
Hi Blueman,

There are three selections in the input menu in the Candles Settings...
CDL_MA... This will color the candles based on the Trend MA line and the Price (currently hidden) MA line.
You can show the Price line by selecting showP1MA = true.
CDL_MA_LAGU... This uses above CDL_MA setting plus two LAGUERRE Filters (one is shown the other hidden).
CDL_StoMA... This use CDL_MA setting plus Stoch filter (stoch inputs are in background settings).
The default setting as shown is CDL_MA_LAGU.

If you are wanting training wheels then I suggest you set showBGD = true and select BGD = bgd_sema3 setting, this will visually show you the direction of the Trend (including any main pullbacks from the whites Semafors).
Hope this helps.
There are tons more options from the input menu but for now, I have chosen to just simplify the trading process.
Ideally, you are looking to trade from the Blue Bottom Semafor to the Red Top Semafor with additional entries at the given arrows.

I have included an additional template that will show the background as I have described.
All the best
Xard777
Thanks a lot Sir, god bless , I will play with it, but its looking awesome!

Hi SilverBB,

I just tried repeating what you described and the new settings were still there after bootup.

Here is the stoch indy in mq4 format - you can change the color setting direct from the code if you want.
All the best
Xard777
!!!-MT4 X-STOCH-01.mq4
(19.11 KiB) Downloaded 1099 times

OOps! My Bad... Left the wrong Broker details on indy.

Corrected in this version...
Xard777
!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX TRADING.ex4
(180.76 KiB) Downloaded 1418 times

1. Similar Topics

1. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 5024 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    2. Simple MTF system

10 Replies 1716 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

10 Replies
    3. 0 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: Austin3, CaliNgu27, CommonCrawl [Bot], djost, euro_rapp, fadhayemustafa, FourXXXX, Gari369, kobi1953, mak, Meyney, Mrs.Watanabe, MrYellow, Omgili [Bot], ParallelNative, Sogou [Bot], thomdel, Yandex [Bot], yoki and 27 guests