Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Looks like we are getting ready for a nice drop.
(Did anyone else notice the Green Dot ABOVE the Open line in the enclosed Trade?)
Xard777
5+60 trade.png
XARD: Use the Orange ZZ line as your Intra-Day BIAS - Use the White Dot as your IntraDay HIGH/LOW - Use the White ZZ line for IntraDay EXIT - After a new Orange ZZ line appears, WAIT! for price to cross the Trend line to confirm a change in the Trend Cycle.

I quite like this version too... decisions decisions.
I might run this version up at the weekend with the candles attached to it.
Xard777
Alternative ending.png
XARD: Use the Orange ZZ line as your Intra-Day BIAS - Use the White Dot as your IntraDay HIGH/LOW - Use the White ZZ line for IntraDay EXIT - After a new Orange ZZ line appears, WAIT! for price to cross the Trend line to confirm a change in the Trend Cycle.

Hello everyone, I'm new here, I've been trading for about 2 years (well, I've been struggling for 2 years lmao) and I'm really happy to try this system which looks very promising, I've been testing it since this morning, I took 2 trades on the dow in m5 and both were good, I'll see if I stay in m5 or if I switch to m15, I'll keep you up to date.

Strategy : 30M trend, then i wait for the Dot on m5 + color bar change
Capture d’écran 2021-02-19 à 14.19.00.png

Here is both versions for comparison..
I think I will post both versions at the weekend and let you choose which one to use.
Xard777
Comparison.png

xard777 wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:38 am
Here is both versions for comparison..
I think I will post both versions at the weekend and let you choose which one to use.
Xard777
PERFECT ! Look forward to seeing both versions. Cannot wait for the update. Many Thanks Sarju

Today on WS30 we had Two Green Dots ABOVE the Open line, each paying out in cherries.
Remember Golden Nugget Tip:
BUY Green Dots ABOVE the Open line & SELL Red Dots BELOW the Open line.
I know I am repeating myself but it's the only way to let the information sink in (along with Visuals).
Xard777
Snapshot WS30 5 2021-2-19  161150.gif

kowal81 wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:43 am
tonnogueira wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:37 am

hello, I'm new here. it looks confusing to me. when should i sell and when do i buy?
RULES:
viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8416709&p=1295 ... 1295428646

I might add:
1) when candle change color to red - look for sell
2) when candle change color to blue - look for buy

or even simpler:
1) all on chart changes color to red - sell
2) all on chart changes color to blue - buy

And ask yourself the question - what happens when candle change the color?
For me answer is: the dot (semafor) is "locked". Think about it for a second; this is a moment, when so called "repainting" is out of picture.

Oh, and when you catch a good entry for a trade around daily or weekly VWAP it probably will be a big one.
Hello all - is there a specific Xard version that changes the candle colours?

Bored:-(
Picked up some Pip$ while waiting for my first Triangle to form...
Xard777
Snapshot WS30 5 2021-2-19  173001.gif

1. Similar Topics

1. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 5179 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    2. Simple MTF system

10 Replies 1935 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

10 Replies
    3. 0 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], ParallelNative and 33 guests