Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

josi wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:58 pm
xard777 wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:40 pm
I have placed the triangles in for everyone.
Xard777
I don't quite see how the triangles improve trading at all.
What can you achieve with the triangles that you could not without them?
Once you have the turning points you just follow the dots:
  • After a blue turning point: directional bias up - you follow the green dots (higher lows)
  • After a red turning point: directional bias down - you follow the red dots (lower highs)
Do we need 3 MAs? Some will, some won't (visualisation of higher TFs)
People don't always think about their setup enough - see: VQ (as of now): it just is a second representation of the MAs that are already on the screen; so it isn't - as some claim - confluence - as the mathematical approach is the same in both cases: so no extra information can be gathered).
XARD: Think of the Triangles as visual training wheels for those still trying to grasp the 2nd Dot theory. The Triangles and the third MA can be switched off from withing the input menu.

I didn't mean to criticize - just wanted to ask politely...
Fast - very fast analysis.

I remember when JOSI said THAT NOT EVERYONE SEES "POINT 2". HERE is the answer - a triangle!
tradessss.png

I add that we always have to watch the price action because a second dot can be deleted and the triangle too..
If a trader doesn't see the second dot then I suggest to write in the chart: "second dot"... :lol:
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

xard777 wrote:
I will post new setup once I have seen it working OK on live market.
Xard777

Dear Xard,
I mentioned a few posts back a suggestion for XU v3-Dot2 to help in my trading but
didn't notice the triangles feature inside :)

Before coming to know about this feature I used to mark the Main dot and 2nd dot
to help me prepare for my next trade.

So having the triangle coloring ON with a print of an Up/Down Arrow right after the 9 EMA changes to Blue/Red
will definitely prepare me to expect price to shoot up/down.

Some would say, its not safe to enter right after the 9 EMA changes to blue/red
Some would prefer to wait for both EMAs change to blue/red
Some would prefer to wait for a level break

But for me, its more like "get in early with my stop below/above the last dot plus a few pips" and "get out early with those 100 pips"
The risk to reward ratio is mostly 1 : 2 and 1 : 3 and sometimes more.

Thank you once again Xard for all your efforts in helping us trade better and sharper ;)
Kind Regards,
MS
Triangles_and_Arrows.png

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

josi wrote:
xard777 wrote:
Xard777
  • After a blue turning point: directional bias up - you follow the green dots (higher lows)
  • After a red turning point: directional bias down - you follow the red dots (lower highs)
People don't always think about their setup enough - see: VQ (as of now): it just is a second representation of the MAs that are already on the screen; so it isn't - as some claim - confluence - as the mathematical approach is the same in both cases: so no extra information can be gathered).
XARD: Think of the Triangles as visual training wheels for those still trying to grasp the 2nd Dot theory. The Triangles and the third MA can be switched off from withing the input menu.

I agree with Josi. I tried the triangles but didn't see as they gave much value, just more colors on the screen. True about the VQ and the MAs. I started testing the TRIX that someone showed.

msbh wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:55 am
xard777 wrote:
I will post new setup once I have seen it working OK on live market.
Xard777

Dear Xard,
I mentioned a few posts back a suggestion for XU v3-Dot2 to help in my trading but

Before coming to know about this feature I used to mark the Main dot and 2nd dot

So having the triangle coloring ON with a print of an Up/Down Arrow right after the 9 EMA changes to Blue/Red

But for me, its more like "get in early with my stop below/above the last dot plus a few pips" and "get out early with those 100 pips"

Thank you once again Xard for all your efforts in helping us trade better and sharper ;)
Kind Regards,
MS
Triangle its repaint or not ??

smailulo wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:33 am
msbh wrote:

Dear Xard,

Kind Regards,
MS
All system is repaint beacouse is based on Zig Zags, but the idea is learn to use it.

RomanUkraine wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:08 am
josi wrote:

Fast - very fast analysis.

I remember when JOSI said THAT NOT EVERYONE SEES "POINT 2". HERE is the answer - a triangle!
I agree with this thats why i turn it on the triangles. Not everyone sees the 2nd point like me, i am always late entering the 2nd dot and it leads to me sometimes loses. I just turn it yesterday to ask what is the best way to enter the trade. Its our own preference you can turn it off but for me i will turn it on to guide me.

smailulo wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:33 am
msbh wrote:

Dear Xard,

Kind Regards,
MS
Yes
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

warwar wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:20 pm
Good day everyone! Should I sell here? because it is downtrend right? or this would be the sign of reversal of the trend? or should I follow the blue arrow?
sell.png
Add a VQ indicator. Its confirmation is required. Not enough information.
In general, this pair of currencies is low-potential (low-valence). Small price change range.

1. Similar Topics

1. 272 Replies
    2. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

326 Replies 48223 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

326 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”