Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Thank you Xard777! I started following this system in about the middle of January, with the X-mas Edition. I have tried to follow each update to find the things I liked most. While learning how the system works, I used some older platforms to get a look at the different editions. It was definitely confusing at first as some of the different platforms didn't perform well. I found IG was the best performing. FxChoice and FXDD had limitations on speed; TradersWay was the worst , but had the smallest spreads! I tried various different ways of changing things to get better performance. Fortunately I have a strong computer.

The last Edition: XU v3 FX1 is the best! Everything works well! I have changed all the platforms over to this version, but they still didn't all run smoothly. The final tweak was to eliminate the template and just load the indicators individually. All the platforms now perform well!

Some observations: I notice that some traders do not use the Dash. It's bulk was, I suppose, designed for the large screen(65"!). Although easy to read on my 29" and 32" monitors, it does have some duplicated items with the Panel. For myself, I only use the Pairs, Time and Price in the Dash. It would be nice to be able to resize everything about the Dash. Also it seems the the Pips and Trade Balance indicators could be eliminated and conveniently incorporated into the Panel. Another nice touch would be to add an on screen Button to switch between the Currency screen and the Index screen!

I want to again thank you, Xard777 for this beautiful system. I have tried trading with many different indicators and ever traded naked charts, but have not had but marginal success. This system show when to enter and in what direction, when to keep your position open and when to get out. It's a very strong system!! Even though there were some losses learning, on the main platform (IG) I am as of today up over $1400 with this system!
XARD: Thanks for the feedback, a lot of traders say that the setups perform better when loaded individually - not sure why that is but it appears to be a good workaround.
I might do away with the pips indy and add the Trade balance to the panel indy and place it on the column right side of the screen away from the main chart area.
I hope to come out at the weekend with a lighter and simpler setup for everyone to use.

Dear Xard,
Hope you had a great week of green pips.
Thank you for the latest update V3 FX 1.
I used your latest version this week but with XU v2-Semafor.
Why XU v2-Semafor and not XU v3-Semafor because the Green / Red White dots are clearer for me.
This week there were many 100 pips opportunities to catch.
Today I got paid :)
I want to share my experience with your system in a screenshot.
Thank you so much!!
MS

XARD: It is nice that you made 100 pip$ but I would like you to amend your trading strategy slightly.... take a look in this chart.
US30_13_Feb_2021.png
US30_13_Feb_2021.png

msbh wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:27 am
Dear Xard,
Hope you had a great week of green pips.
Thank you for the latest update V3 FX 1.
I used your latest version this week but with XU v2-Semafor.
Why XU v2-Semafor and not XU v3-Semafor because the Green / Red White dots are clearer for me.
This week there were many 100 pips opportunities to catch.
Today I got paid :)
I want to share my experience with your system in a screenshot.
Thank you so much!!
MS
The trend steel down when you take the trade, soo is very risky.

Hi.

I just downloaded version XU v2-FX3 Edition of this system, as its the latest addition, when I open the zip there is a folder of fonts. I opened MT4 Data Folder and browsed around looking for Fonts folder to drop the font files into but I can't find one. Can anyone advise where I place the font files or font folder?

Regards,

TradeRancher

TradeRancher wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:21 pm
Hi.

I just downloaded version XU v2-FX3 Edition of this system, as its the latest addition, when I open the zip there is a folder of fonts. I opened MT4 Data Folder and browsed around looking for Fonts folder to drop the font files into but I can't find one. Can anyone advise where I place the font files or font folder?

Regards,

TradeRancher
Hi. You have to install those fonts individually (if you don't have them already), by double-clicking on each one of the files in there and click install when the option pops up

castlebrook wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:44 am
15 min dax.png
xard777 wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:07 am
Yep, DAX30 was a nice SELL today... (I did not get in on it, My Bad).
Xard777
Xard, you can see my chart background is different to yours. Yesterday the background on yours was blue all day. Mine was red.
I am using out of the box settings as per your template. Have you got different settings? If not why have I got different background colour?

I asked a question like this earlier but was trolled. It seems the background is significant so I'm wondering why mine is different.
Thanks.

XARD: Here, try this version...
If you want to see all the semafors then set them to true in Semafor input menu

@Xard777

Respected sir,

If possible Please Upload XU v3-FX1.exe file in this zip with another name so we don't have to over-write the the previous one.
( Asking for this request since this system has 3 MA ( HTF MA logic used ) ) - ( the bgd & candle logic is quite diff from the previors one ).

Also, In your future updates, Request you to Please keep the Diff File Names when there's a diff logic used for MA / bgd / candles etc so that we don't loose the earlier files due to overwriting.

Thanks for your Generosity, Efforts.
Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.

1. Similar Topics

1. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 5109 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    2. Simple MTF system

10 Replies 1829 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

10 Replies
    3. 0 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: Bing [Bot], Blueman, cephei, CommonCrawl [Bot], FourXXXX, gamerredd, hungphan1104, ibill, Pixel_reeves, Shamaninc, TECHHDATE07 and 34 guests