Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

RomanUkraine wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:00 am
castlebrook wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:22 pm
Hi folks,
I'm new here and have spent 3 hours so far studying this system. Could you please explain the background colour to me? We have blue and red. I take it this is for long or short trading only? But how it is calculated? What makes the background blue or red.
Thanks in advance.
And read the settings of the indicator "so difficult"? Maybe the CCI parameter?

How come Josie isn't "mocking" you for such questions yet ???
Thanks for the reply. And your courtesy. Something hard to find these days. Its probably because he has a life and gets on with it and trades profitably rather than finding ways to troll people asking genuine questions as an escape route to their poor trading.. Every forum is the same. Its life. The person who used the smart mouth above about studying this for two years has been on since March 2020. Was that two years ago? Who cares eh? Thing is to try and learn something new and avoid the self proclaimed "stars". I've been trading since 2003 and always willing to learn something new. Take care.

Could anyone in U.S. let me see a today chart of SP500 with the open line indicator? I have a problem with the correct value shown by my broker.
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

castlebrook wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:17 am
RomanUkraine wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:00 am

And read the settings of the indicator "so difficult"? Maybe the CCI parameter?

How come Josie isn't "mocking" you for such questions yet ???
Thanks for the reply. And your courtesy. Something hard to find these days. Its probably because he has a life and gets on with it and trades profitably rather than finding ways to troll people asking genuine questions as an escape route to their poor trading.. Every forum is the same. Its life. The person who used the smart mouth above about studying this for two years has been on since March 2020. Was that two years ago? Who cares eh? Thing is to try and learn something new and avoid the self proclaimed "stars". I've been trading since 2003 and always willing to learn something new. Take care.
viewtopic.php?f=579489&t=8474017
It is better to ask such questions here. It is made for this

castlebrook wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:22 pm
Hi folks,
I'm new here and have spent 3 hours so far studying this system. Could you please explain the background colour to me? We have blue and red. I take it this is for long or short trading only? But how it is calculated? What makes the background blue or red.
Thanks in advance.
As a variant of another type of strategy Xard...
Безымянный.png

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

RomanUkraine wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:36 am
castlebrook wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:17 am

viewtopic.php?f=579489&t=8474017
It is better to ask such questions here. It is made for this
Thanks. I'm on it. ;)

Сегодня не торговал был на работе.
Добавил индикатор XU v2-CCI Zones
Вот что получается с CCI, я считаю очень даже не плохо.
В группе телеграмм, Роман много чего объясняет и показывает.
GBPUSDM5.png

Yep, DAX30 was a nice SELL today... (I did not get in on it, My Bad).
Xard777
DAX30.png
XARD's Almanac: The Orange ZigZag line is your Intra-Day Bias. Trade off the 2nd dots and Book the Pip$. For optimum EXIT wait until the White ZigZag line has drawn itself on all three TFs (5m, 15m, & 1hr). Use the White Dots on 5mTF as Mini Staging Areas in Direction of the Trend

1. Similar Topics

1. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 5024 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    2. Simple MTF system

10 Replies 1716 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

10 Replies
    3. 0 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: Austin3, charli, CommonCrawl [Bot], djost, fadhayemustafa, FourXXXX, gamerredd, Gari369, mak, Meyney, MrYellow, ParallelNative and 28 guests