Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Cladi39 wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:27 pm
A word is worth a thousand images :think:
Hi Cladi39,

May i know what is the indicator that you have in the sub window? TQ so much !!!!!!

Many pips!!!!!!
Was losing money when I had 1 monitor, now i have 2 and losing money 2 times faster.......... :stressed:

Blin wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:44 pm
lets say that at the circle there was a dot and it was a 4th dot so the trend was buying and there as a arrow down on the left at the red trend line.What did i do wrong?
There are many options: the very first - you are in the "sell zone", there is no confirmation of the reversal of the trend, below the opening line of the day and so on.

RomanUkraine wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:23 pm
xard777 wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:40 pm
One last golden nugget of info...

When in an UP Trend we look to take only BUY Trades off the Bottom Dots (starting with the 2nd Dot).
The UP moves will be bigger than the down moves in an UP Trend.

When in a DOWN Trend we look to take only SELL trades off the Top Dots (starting with the 2nd Dot).
The DOWN moves will be bigger than the up moves in a DOWN Trend.

Again... This is NOT Rocket Science folks... Just take a look at the 15m ZZ1 (thick line) swing moves (i.e. ARROW moves)
When we are trading off a DOWN ARROW the DOWN moves are way bigger than the up moves during that DOWN cycle.
When we are trading off an UP ARROW the UP moves are way bigger than the down moves during that UP cycle.

Xard777
Це допоможе? Will it help?
I saw these images before in some group on Telegram; it's from Steve Mauro Market Maker Method, right? He sells his courses for 5000$ (!!!). If I was you, I would't pay too much attention to these so called Market Maker cycles - sometimes it will be 3 pushes, sometimes 5, sometimes 7 or even more. On the other hand M/W formations (double top, doble bottom at the High or Low of the day/asian session) is well know pattern - I don't think Steve invented it by himself. 2nd dot in XARD methodology is more reliable in my opinion.

kowal81 wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:47 am
RomanUkraine wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:23 pm

Це допоможе? Will it help?
I saw these images before in some group on Telegram; it's from Steve Mauro Market Maker Method, right? He sells his courses for 5000$ (!!!). If I was you, I would't pay too much attention to these so called Market Maker cycles - sometimes it will be 3 pushes, sometimes 5, sometimes 7 or even more. On the other hand M/W formations (double top, doble bottom at the High or Low of the day/asian session) is well know pattern - I don't think Steve invented it by himself. 2nd dot in XARD methodology is more reliable in my opinion.
I agree about the Xard system.
This is the 2nd strategy in my training.
But the first is so perfect. Just his video explains cycles 1-2-3, and how to look for "point 2". I did not buy his course, I do not understand what He says (I do not know foreign languages), but I see "pictures", "how to find out where the lines of resistance and support", "where the price goes", "what is the goal" - Basic basic concepts .
Then I use it in the "Xard" system. It's so much easier for me ...
I know that there is a trend, and here is "point 2", and here is where "my goal".
Rusty Google translation.
viewtopic.php?f=579489&t=8474017&p=1295 ... 1295420789

Today was a wonderful day. I want to end it with the words of a Russian programmer (indicators for MT-4 and MT-5) named Tankk
"I think so if a person can't deal with a simple ZigZag,"
then it is better for him to take a shovel, and go to the construction site - to knead concrete ....
This is a more worthy profession:: nda:
nothing so ennobles a man as hard and persistent physical labor! "

Original:
я так думаю, если человек не может разобраться с "простым ЗигЗагом",
то ему лучше взять лопату, и идти на стройку - месить бетон....

это более достойная профессия: :nda:
ни что так не облагораживает человека, как тяжёлый и упорный физический труд!

From myself I want to add the same about the Xard system.
What could be simpler than "point 2"?

RomanUkraine wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:07 am
Today was a wonderful day. I want to end it with the words of a Russian programmer (indicators for MT-4 and MT-5) named Tankk
"I think so if a person can't deal with a simple ZigZag,"
then it is better for him to take a shovel, and go to the construction site - to knead concrete ....
This is a more worthy profession:: nda:
nothing so ennobles a man as hard and persistent physical labor! "

Original:
я так думаю, если человек не может разобраться с "простым ЗигЗагом",
то ему лучше взять лопату, и идти на стройку - месить бетон....

это более достойная профессия: :nda:
ни что так не облагораживает человека, как тяжёлый и упорный физический труд!

From myself I want to add the same about the Xard system.
What could be simpler than "point 2"?
Forgive me for asking a very silly question but I am attaching a screenshot.... Can you mark the point 2 for me on this chart.... I would not want to waste your time but if you add any explanation, I will be obliged.... I am very new on this forum and just started using this system
Screenshot_5.png

viewtopic.php?f=579489&t=8474017&p=1295 ... 1295420789
Mustafa
Mustafa
Why did you turn off the Zig-zag indicator? "Fast" and "slow", They should show a change in trend.
Questions for beginners, please move to a new topic. Maybe we'll do something like "TRAINING" there.
Point 2 - according to your drawing - is a point after reaching the "maximum" marked by the "arrow-triangle", but below it.
Rusty Google translation

I'm going to eat, I'm hungry. For today Everything.
file.png

Trade 4 SELL completes the first leg of the DOWN move.
Sell taken just as price crosses the BUY/Pivot line on the 15m chart.

Notice that both Trade 3 & Trade 4 SELLS were part of the DOWN move today which happens to be the Bigger Move DOWN than the up moves in this DOWN cycle... who knew.
All the best
Xard777

Please note,,, As we were Trend DOWN - No UP trades were taking. All 4 trades were DOWN Trades.

OOps!... I think I am in a different thread and talking to myself here... May be I am just going crazy
Trade4.png
XARD: Use the Orange ZZ line as your Intra-Day BIAS - Use the White Dot as your IntraDay HIGH/LOW - Use the White ZZ line for IntraDay EXIT - After a new Orange ZZ line appears, WAIT! for price to cross the Trend line to confirm a change in the Trend Cycle.

1. Similar Topics

1. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 5177 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    2. Simple MTF system

10 Replies 1935 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

10 Replies
    3. 0 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: cephei, gold, kowal81, LJC, ParallelNative, Pauliz, Telegram [Bot] and 46 guests