Thanks XARDxard777 wrote: ↑Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:49 pmWorking away on the Xmas edition...
You can see where it generates the 2nd Dot and additional entries.
I could never get the Pip$ indy to show correctly on multiple trades (due to my crappy codding) so I have made it easy with a simple % growth figure (100 / accountbalance * accountequity - 100) which works great regardless of how many trades taken.
Trade 1 closed at +18% and Trade 2 closed at +20%, Total 38% on Account today.
I have also highlighted the Primary 2nd Dots (where we expect price to hold) as well as show the secondary 2nd Dots.
When can we test it?