Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

#3852
DVanAssen wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:21 pm
xard777 wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:19 pm
I've been killing it all day, and the US market has still to open.
Five winning trades so far today - the enclosed trade is the worst out of the five.
Lately, I have switched from DOW to S&P but really they are both on par with each other.
You can see from the chart that I am working on a new dashboard, will do more on it this weekend.
The dash is good as it shows the markets movement in real time. Still to add crossovers.
As usual I have been keeping it simple. Once all my tests are done I will post a review.
Xard777
Hi Xaard. What are your lot size recommendation on SP if you proposed 2 on Dow? 6 ?

XARD: I use these scripts and tag them Alt+B for BUY script, Alt+S for SELL script and Alt+C for CHICKEN script and I tend to use the CLOSE button on the TRADEg EA.
Thanks !!

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

#3854
Just follow the Trend as prices moves the most in the direction of the Trend..
Again, pay attention to the SupRes dashed lines on the screen.
In particular the Aqua 1hr and Gold 4hr lines.

Re the Stoch indy in the sub-window. Most traders use the 20/80 levels but I prefer the 50 mid level to show where we have a Trend crossover. For me that is where you want to get in on the action. I do not think it gets any better than this for visual representation of market movement.
Xard777
Pip Maker Pro chart.png
XARD: Use the Orange ZZ line as your Intra-Day BIAS - Use the White Dot as your IntraDay HIGH/LOW - Use the White ZZ line for IntraDay EXIT - After a new Orange ZZ line appears, WAIT! for price to cross the Trend line to confirm a change in the Trend Cycle.

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

#3855
xard777 wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:19 pm
I've been killing it all day, and the US market has still to open.
Five winning trades so far today - the enclosed trade is the worst out of the five.
Lately, I have switched from DOW to S&P but really they are both on par with each other.
You can see from the chart that I am working on a new dashboard, will do more on it this weekend.
The dash is good as it shows the markets movement in real time. Still to add crossovers.
As usual I have been keeping it simple. Once all my tests are done I will post a review.
Xard777
my boss i was also in this trade
thank you so much for all the education you have given me.
one thing i asked myself lately was do you wait the cross of the two MA or change of color and now i believe i got my answer : you trade the change of color if all the requirements are met.


Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

#3856
xard777 wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:16 am
Just follow the Trend as prices moves the most in the direction of the Trend..
Again, pay attention to the SupRes dashed lines on the screen.
In particular the Aqua 1hr and Gold 4hr lines.

Re the Stoch indy in the sub-window. Most traders use the 20/80 levels but I prefer the 50 mid level to show where we have a Trend crossover. For me that is where you want to get in on the action. I do not think it gets any better than this for visual representation of market movement.
Xard777
Looks marvellous.
Please will the stock indy come with alerts? It'd be great if it did.
Thanks.

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

#3858
xard777 wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:16 am
Just follow the Trend as prices moves the most in the direction of the Trend..
Again, pay attention to the SupRes dashed lines on the screen.
In particular the Aqua 1hr and Gold 4hr lines.

Re the Stoch indy in the sub-window. Most traders use the 20/80 levels but I prefer the 50 mid level to show where we have a Trend crossover. For me that is where you want to get in on the action. I do not think it gets any better than this for visual representation of market movement.
Xard777
It looks like the best ever version
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

#3859
Ricorapier wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:32 am
Hope you guys enjoyed the move...
Pip$!
Hello sir
Can you please help me?On the same pair and timeframe as you can see on the picture below the lines are different then yours on m5 for example the crossing of the ma is made much more after then yours.This is the link to the picture

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

#3860
Blin wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:47 am
Ricorapier wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:32 am
Hope you guys enjoyed the move...
Pip$!
Hello sir
Can you please help me?On the same pair and timeframe as you can see on the picture below the lines are different then yours on m5 for example the crossing of the ma is made much more after then yours.This is the link to the picture
RicoFX-XARD zip file
download/file.php?id=3375472

STM Authorization Codes.txt
download/file.php?id=3375566


  1. Similar Topics

    1. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

      2 Replies 5177 Views

      by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

      2 Replies
      5177 Views
    2. Simple MTF system

      10 Replies 1935 Views

      by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

      10 Replies
      1935 Views
    3. 0 Replies
      1231 Views

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: cephei, CommonCrawl [Bot], gold, kowal81, LittleCaro, LJC, ParallelNative, Pauliz, Telegram [Bot], Yandex [Bot] and 46 guests