Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Harsharaj wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:09 am HI XARD FAMILY :)

WHEN TO TRADE FOREX , THE CRUCIAL TIME OF THE DAY AND WHICH DAYS IN THE WEEK IS FAVORABLE FOR TRADE FOREX
Check out economic calendars on Forex Factory or use this news reader to avoid high impact news, the rest is just a case of googling and doing a tonne of research. Good luck!
May the Pip$ be with you always....

Harsharaj wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:07 pm

Hi.. Which is the best Forex pair to trade on Xard system.
Xard use it on USA30. But can be used in any one you must learn to catch the best situations. Trend systems work best in volatility nice movement. If market is it not moveing go to do something else. today it is holiday in USA soo bad day for trade. High impact news bad momment for trade.
These users thanked the author Cladi39 for the post:
Skyold

Harsharaj wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:09 am HI XARD FAMILY :)

WHEN TO TRADE FOREX , THE CRUCIAL TIME OF THE DAY AND WHICH DAYS IN THE WEEK IS FAVORABLE FOR TRADE FOREX

Haven't posted in awhile.

Everyone is different. I've been using Xard's system, or a form of it now for over 6 months with much success. Xard gives you the template/trading system to follow, but you must still sit and watch the charts and TREAT THIS AS A BUSINESS; time for trading, loss limits, profit targets, management, etc

Because of Xard's system I've been consistently profitable now for many months. You can click on my profile and see some of my past posts.

I didn't just take Xard's system and trade it blindly. I watched and watched the charts endlessly for hours and hours a day. Don't want to do that? Then this isn't the business for you. Put in the hard work and it'll reap for you the results you're wanting.

Xard's latest system seems to focus on the 30 min. chart... I don't know. I'm still keeping what works for me.

I focus on the 1 min chart - US30 - and through a long time of watching the charts and putting in the work I only look to catch 60 points a day as a scalper broken up into 20 point take profit targets... 1 to 1 risk ratio. I have loss limits as well. If in one day I get 5 losses (yes, because those days do happen - But EVERY week so far has been profitable for over 4 months), then I stop for the day. 3 profitable trades in a day, and I'm done. I trade ONLY now from 5:30 Am - 12:30 Pm PST time. That's my system and no one should follow it because it works for ME. Find your own way of doing this business. The way I do it fits my personality.
These users thanked the author jcorp01 for the post (total 6):
Castle73, pfxi, DVanAssen, Skyold, oskar656, Harsharaj

jcorp01 wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:27 pm

Haven't posted in awhile.

Everyone is different. I've been using Xard's system, or a form of it now for over 6 months with much success. Xard gives you the template/trading system to follow, but you must still sit and watch the charts and TREAT THIS AS A BUSINESS; time for trading, loss limits, profit targets, management, etc

Because of Xard's system I've been consistently profitable now for many months. You can click on my profile and see some of my past posts.

I didn't just take Xard's system and trade it blindly. I watched and watched the charts endlessly for hours and hours a day. Don't want to do that? Then this isn't the business for you. Put in the hard work and it'll reap for you the results you're wanting.

Xard's latest system seems to focus on the 30 min. chart... I don't know. I'm still keeping what works for me.

I focus on the 1 min chart - US30 - and through a long time of watching the charts and putting in the work I only look to catch 60 points a day as a scalper broken up into 20 point take profit targets... 1 to 1 risk ratio. I have loss limits as well. If in one day I get 5 losses (yes, because those days do happen - But EVERY week so far has been profitable for over 4 months), then I stop for the day. 3 profitable trades in a day, and I'm done. I trade ONLY now from 5:30 Am - 12:30 Pm PST time. That's my system and no one should follow it because it works for ME. Find your own way of doing this business. The way I do it fits my personality.
Don't want to do that? Then this isn't the business for you. .....Absolutely incorrect. It makes no sense to me glaring at the charts for 24/7. Impossible to keep focussed too.
This is the very reason Xard suggests to use the 30 m TF. But even if you'd use the 1m , just simply switching to look at the 5m or 15 m once in a while would be sufficent till you see this....Now, that does not require to glare at the computer. Not to talk about the need to compensate for the losses you occur from the erratic price action of the 1m.
But then, of course I respect that everyone is entitled to trade as he wants.

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 3):
vvFish, charli, Skyold