Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

braciola719 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:43 am hello everyone it was a pleasure to have shared the trading, but it is not what bad luck haunts me, I leave the boat
Do not give up. I think Xard777 tried to show you where reversals can happen at extreme levels. At these levels we want a proper move first in the opposite direction before taking a trade. Wait for a decent entry for example retrace in the new (opposite) move. Also watch the keylevels on a chart without all the fancy colours and watch price action. Most traders take a trade/entry when an MA or indi is triggered, try to find a better entry.

hope this helps all the best M.

xard777 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:44 pm Hi Sappyjay,

This is my 2nd trade today, I did +60 Pip$ earlier and I know it says 217 but I closed out at +232 Pip$ for a total of +292 Pip$ so far today.
I tend to only use 30 min & 15 min but will look at 4hr TF from time to time just to get my bearings.

The best trades are at the cross of the Trend line if you are in a SELL on a Pink Candle then instead of a stop loss just bail if a Blue Candle appears. If you're in a BUY on a Blue Candle again bail if a Pink Candle appears. For the opposite colour candle to appear price has got to cross back over the Trend line which means that you should no longer be in that trade and you should without hesitation cut your losses instantly and WAIT sit back and reassess the situation (check higher TFs, previous highs and lows, how far has Mmath run, 2/8ths, 3/8ths, 5/8th, are we at overbought +1/8th +2/8ths or oversold -1/8th -2/8ths).

A 2nd red dot is great to a 1st Blue dot and a 2nd Blue dot is good to another blue dot or Arrow.
Until price has crossed the Trend line then consider the current trend to be still in play.
Again, this is why we WAIT for the cross. Keep it simple.
Xard777
Hi Xard
you changed the indicator settings !!! - MT4 X-XARDg-GB
Your image looks smoother than mine?
XARD: Testing different settings...GBper = 84,GBshuffle = 7 (was 55 4)

stond: Thank you. I was the most similar 85 / 6-7

stond
Attachments
These users thanked the author stond for the post (total 2):
Mundu19, DRAXILL

braciola719 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:13 am

if this position goes badly it is better for me to abandon trading ,, too bad luck ,,
After days like yesterday and Tuesday, when everything was going one way, it is rather a calm day. Up and down. There is no trend. These are hard days.
Trade on H1. Bigger SL but it's easier to catch the trend

I recommend this thread based on the Xard system,
Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)
viewtopic.php?f=579489&t=8473696

stond
These users thanked the author stond for the post:
braciola719