Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

captains wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:22 am
what is the latest version ?
i use version !!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-48.ex4 in latest version of mt4 but cannot load ...mt4 crashes ...i have tryied many tiems in diff mt and diff computers
Hello,

if somehow one of the xard indicators causing the crash on mt4, I would suggest you trying to reduce the numbers of bars in history and charts. Also reducing the pairs on market watch should help a little bit.
At least that helped me and it is smooth now. My crappy laptop has a weak intel processor and not strong enough to handle this :oops:

Update

In lock down with the rest of the world - keeping myself active, started using my 44lb sandbag again while waiting for trades to complete (as you do).
I had more time on my hands so I have gone thru my setup and tweaked it a bit more.
Enjoy!
All the best
Xard777
XARD-g-20200403.zip
(494.42 KiB) Downloaded 781 times
ws.png
XARD's Almanac: The Orange ZigZag line is your Intra-Day Bias. Trade off the 2nd dots and Book the Pip$. For optimum EXIT wait until the White ZigZag line has drawn itself on all three TFs (5m, 15m, & 1hr). Use the White Dots on 5mTF as Mini Staging Areas in Direction of the Trend

xard777 wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:40 am
Update

In lock down with the rest of the world - keeping myself active, started using my 44lb sandbag again while waiting for trades to complete (as you do).
I had more time on my hands so I have gone thru my setup and tweaked it a bit more.
Enjoy!
All the best
Xard777
Thanks Xard. theory is the same?

xard777 wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:40 am
Update

Enjoy!
All the best
Xard777
Thank you for the great work. I have 1 request can you kindly, make the ADX& SAR indicator horizontal instead of vertical.

Thanks in advance

Ahmad Johar
!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-ADX SAR.ex4
(25.07 KiB) Downloaded 263 times

stond wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:51 am
Hi Xard
I think there is no line to enter the scale in the indicator !!! - MT4 X-XARDFX-OCTAVEMATH?

stond

XARD: OOps! My Bad...
Thank you, Xard.
The scale works best on the screen.

stond

XARD: When prices go back to normal the old scale will work OK.

stond: Thank you for the information.
MM best work scale.png

1. Similar Topics

1. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 5024 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    2. Simple MTF system

10 Replies 1716 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

10 Replies
    3. 0 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: Austin3, CommonCrawl [Bot], djost, fadhayemustafa, FourXXXX, gamerredd, Gari369, mak, Meyney, Mrs.Watanabe, MrYellow, Omgili [Bot], ParallelNative and 26 guests