Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

My screenshot got corrupted but you can still make out the trade, took a SELL at the cross (actually booked +335 Pip$ between hitting print screen button and Close button as price was still going down). Anyway, you get the picture (no pun intended:-) I could have taken the trade at the cross of the signal line for +500 Pip$ as price was going down to make a second Dot but thought I would follow my own instructions of taking the trade at the cross of the Trend line and not confuse folk.
Xard777
WS30 5 min.png
XARD: Use the Orange ZZ line as your Intra-Day BIAS - Use the White Dot as your IntraDay HIGH/LOW - Use the White ZZ line for IntraDay EXIT - After a new Orange ZZ line appears, WAIT! for price to cross the Trend line to confirm a change in the Trend Cycle.

Here is the indy in the sub-window...
The white line on the chart is just a 5 SMA Close
Xard777
!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-KDJ.ex4
(39.68 KiB) Downloaded 394 times
XARD: Use the Orange ZZ line as your Intra-Day BIAS - Use the White Dot as your IntraDay HIGH/LOW - Use the White ZZ line for IntraDay EXIT - After a new Orange ZZ line appears, WAIT! for price to cross the Trend line to confirm a change in the Trend Cycle.

xard777 wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:18 am
My screenshot got corrupted but you can still make out the trade, took a SELL at the cross (actually booked +335 Pip$ between hitting print screen button and Close button as price was still going down). Anyway, you get the picture (no pun intended:-) I could have taken the trade at the cross of the signal line for +500 Pip$ as price was going down to make a second Dot but thought I would follow my own instructions of taking the trade at the cross of the Trend line and not confuse folk.
Xard777

Xard, you can write the settings for the oscillator?

Oooo.. is thank you Xard

stond

On a side note....
The new Kodi 18.6 is available with XANAX 2.52 build from www.Kodi.tv for Windows, Android, MAC & Linux (Woohoo).
Make sure you run a VPN and go to www.real-debrid.com and sign up for a 6 month subscription for about 15 quid which allows you to stream at fast speeds with no buffering.
You can open kodi up in a window and watch movies & tv shows while waiting for a trade to appear. You can see there are plenty of 4k version of each movie available
movie.png

Xard, I have a broker who has the "+" sign in the names of the instruments, eg "EURUSD +" and your EA does not work with currencies. Can you fix it somehow? He works with indexes.

With another broker, everything works ok

stond

XARD: Sorry, I do not have the code for the prefix settings

xard777 wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:30 am
Xard777
Hi Xard,

Thanks for the indicator. Btw your chart seems to have different settings for the sub-window oscillator.

I am attaching my screenshot which doesn't look the same.

Can you kindly please write down the settings?

Thanks again!

XARD: Try this template....
Oscillator_Settings.png
XARD-g.tpl
(85.88 KiB) Downloaded 365 times

aviator4200 wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:44 am
xard777 wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:30 am
Xard777
Hi Xard,

Thanks for the indicator. Btw your chart seems to have different settings for the sub-window oscillator.

I am attaching my screenshot which doesn't look the same.

Can you kindly please write down the settings?

Thanks again!

XARD: Try this template....
Thanks Xard. Works perfectly!

Here is another trade at the cross of the Trend line (going way past +100 Pip$ but you get the idea).
Xard777

HK Now down +300 Pip$, WS30 is also down +300 Pip$ from 5min Trend crossover
You do not need M-Math, you do not need the sub-window.
All you need is to simply watch for a change in the background from blue to red.
When the background colour changes, it means that price has crossed the Trend line.
Follow the money, trade the cross and book your PipS and repeat.
HK50 5 min.png
HK50.png

1. Similar Topics

1. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 5187 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    2. Simple MTF system

10 Replies 1941 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

10 Replies
    3. 0 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], hungphan1104, jng640, kobi1953, kvak, Prado, remcous, Seznam [Bot], Trendiction [Bot] and 32 guests