Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

The big question on the post 1459 is:
Why don't we traded that big sell after the red square?
Answer: No FOMO (Having no fear of missing out)

I'de rather take trades where the level of confidence is high then look for tops and bottoms. Xard system is making me a different trader. I used to be super stress when I was trading, those days are over :) hopefully :)

Xard, may the Universe gives you in return all the good things you have done :)

mario_lima wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:01 am The big question on the post 1459 is:

I'de rather take trades where the level of confidence is high then look for tops and bottoms. Xard system is making me a different trader. I used to be super stress when I was trading, those days are over :) hopefully :)

sir mario, when are we suppose to put stop loss?

XARD-g-Beta-2

Hi Everyone,
Try out this version and let me know what you think.
When you load up the template you may have to change the timeframe to 15 min then back to 5 min for everything to show OK.
All the best
Xard777

PS Do not run any symbol changer indys as they slow down with the FX Trade expert (not had time to figure it out yet)
Apart from that it should all run fast.
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:09 pm XARD-g-Beta-2

Hi Everyone,
When you load up the template you may have to change the timeframe to 15 min then back to 5 min for everything to show OK.
All the best
Xard777

PS Do not run any symbol changer indys as they slow down with the FX Trade expert (not had time to figure it out yet)
Thank you so much!

mario_lima wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:01 am The big question on the post 1459 is:

This is what Im saying I dont get why taking trades all the time off the dots where the probability is not that even high when you backtest it and r:r is not good. I would rather choose the highest probability trade followed by price action with a good risk and reward. at the end of the day its about how mant percent can you put at the end of that month not the quantity of trades

Hi Everyone,
All the best
Xard777

Hi XARD the yellow and the blue horizontal lines are not in this version.
Will they be included in other versions? like in the picture below.
Attachments

Hi Everyone,
All the best
Xard777

Hi XARD the yellow and the blue horizontal lines are not in this version.
Will they be included in other versions? like in the picture below.
Attachments