Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Thanks for all the work done here. I'm following since few months. I read a lot but can't really understand. The charts appear clear as water after but when I'm on my screen it always end with nothing. I want to stay in that moove and grip because when I see the master's Pnl, it makes me dream. But I think it's another level... I began trading last year and have a lot of anything to get something and perhaps master...
Moreover there's the barrier of langage but work is the key :Fire: :Fire:
These users thanked the author BabLeBaobab for the post:
Chickenspicy

Hi all,

Please accept my apology if I sound rude or disrespect to you. I am sure lot of people use this system and many still trying. Just want to know how many tried doing any backtest with this ? and money management. Maybe I am wrong but I think unless you don't have Stop Loss and pray price just go to your way is the way to trade it. As I no disrespect for any trader.

Here is few picture with backtest. Maybe I just don't understand rule clearly - Please do explain if you think I just messed up. somebody just said above it looks clear as water after but during price action it's not that clear.

It's not that clear as u see high been make and broken and repaint. I understand zigzag and nature of repait but there no clear direction to trade with it. Maybe only you can follow MA's like you normally would.
Attachments
These users thanked the author rogeryrogery for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy

rogeryrogery wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:06 am Hi all,

Please accept my apology if I sound rude or disrespect to you. I am sure lot of people use this system and many still trying. Just want to know how many tried doing any backtest with this ? and money management. Maybe I am wrong but I think unless you don't have Stop Loss and pray price just go to your way is the way to trade it. As I no disrespect for any trader.

Here is few picture with backtest. Maybe I just don't understand rule clearly - Please do explain if you think I just messed up. somebody just said above it looks clear as water after but during price action it's not that clear.

It's not that clear as u see high been make and broken and repaint. I understand zigzag and nature of repait but there no clear direction to trade with it. Maybe only you can follow MA's like you normally would.

Bror, can u share the next backtesting tool?
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
rogeryrogery, Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

I don't suppose you went back as I suggested and saved the images uploaded by Xard with instructions printed on them? All the answers are there.

Yes it looks easy after it has happened, you need to be looking at what could happen next as it is happening. When you master that you will not be looking at it later and saying how did I miss that.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post:
Musashi
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:10 pm I don't suppose you went back as I suggested and saved the images uploaded by Xard with instructions printed on them? All the answers are there.

Yes it looks easy after it has happened, you need to be looking at what could happen next as it is happening. When you master that you will not be looking at it later and saying how did I miss that.
No sir, I have. I don't want to upload all pictures but I did my research here on thread.

But what I uploaed of my backtest and rule above so if you think something is not right you can let me know.

As rule of thumb buy above open - sell below - MA's for direction, change of candle colour - SEMAFOR will keep moving so it's cant be hard rule - yes 2nd dot is. but as your semafor move your second dot direction can be also confusing.

To answer to your question, yes I made a lots of backtest. I made videos also which I uploaded to here (I'm not sure they are still there).
First I was confused because It was not clear whats happening.
If you want to test the M1 add the M15 chart also. Look both at the same time as U can see on many screenshot here. Trade the 15M trend as XARD suggested. It means 15M t2MA is your roadmap. Follow that, but follow it down on the 1M chart. And yes you can test this with soft4fx.

normannasty wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:47 pm To answer to your question, yes I made a lots of backtest. I made videos also which I uploaded to here (I'm not sure they are still there).
First I was confused because It was not clear whats happening.
If you want to test the M1 add the M15 chart also. Look both at the same time as U can see on many screenshot here. Trade the 15M trend as XARD suggested. It means 15M t2MA is your roadmap. Follow that, but follow it down on the 1M chart. And yes you can test this with soft4fx.
possible setup.
On 15 MIN we came down from PInk dot. After t2ma on 15 min goes pink look entries on M1.
Attachments