Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

sgarr wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:17 am I can ask one thing but the stop loss where does it apply? I would not like me to wear it too tight
If you wait for price to cross the ma, after the 2nd dot, the SL is just above/below the ma….10 pips. If you’re late and/or it gets too far from the ma for your risk comfort, wait for the next dot. Some traders will put SL at the previous swing hi/low. Your account/risk management should determine which.

Nothing is 100%, some trades will go against you. Cut your losses and wait for the next opportunity.

kimhyunmin wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:00 am Because yesterday I have a large square semaphore. Am I misunderstood?
That blue square is showing a pullback to the “large”ma (200/144). You need to watch price when it gets to the ma and see if it breaks/fakes/ or turns around and continues down. This one looks like a fake out then a continuation of the down trend.

Taking the buys on the way back up to the ma are ok. But use caution when it gets close to that ma
These users thanked the author DaveTrader for the post (total 2):
kimhyunmin, Erebøs_X

DaveTrader wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:13 am That blue square is showing a pullback to the “large”ma (200/144). You need to watch price when it gets to the ma and see if it breaks/fakes/ or turns around and continues down. This one looks like a fake out then a continuation of the down trend.

Taking the buys on the way back up to the ma are ok. But use caution when it gets close to that ma
So how do you know if a real uptrend is happening?

kimhyunmin wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:33 am So how do you know if a real uptrend is happening?
In this image from XARD, see where he wrote "BIG push move when price breaks T2ma line"?

Catching the reversal at or before that first pink candle is not the goal of the system. Getting in on the red dots after that big move is where you will find repeatable success. I look at the 2 red dots before that "BIG move" as pull back trades. That means I trade them with caution if traded at all.

The "BIG move" confirms the reversal.

Like XARD says, "take some meat off the bone"..."don't be greedy"..."get your pips and get out"..."Look for buys only when price is above the 200ma. Look for sells only when price is below the 200 ma"
These users thanked the author DaveTrader for the post (total 3):
kimhyunmin, LorenzoNexus, Erebøs_X

xard777 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:27 pm I will post XU v35 later this weekend.
This way we all can be on the same Pip$ making page.
Xard777

Hi Xard,

Many thanks for your generosity sharing this system.
May I request for next update so I can add my broker indices symbols (my broker has suffix for all indices) into your XU v34-SESSIONS indi.

My other broker has very close indices symbol with you, differentiation only US30 instead of WS30..
For me this session box indi really help me to see movements in daily-weekly basis.

Again.. many thanks if this request become your concern.