Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Good day Xard

Thank you for the work, time and dedication you have put to this thread. Much appreciated.
I have been following this thread since 2019 and have learned a lot from you and all members of this topic.

For me XU v20-XARD UNIVERSE is the best system I have been using since it came out.
Please can you add an option to remove / hide text as you did for XU-V33 as I have a very small screen. (See attached image)
Everything else should remain as is.

Thank you once again
XolaniXln
These users thanked the author XolaniXln for the post (total 2):
stond, charli

XolaniXln wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 10:21 pm Good day Xard

Thank you for the work, time and dedication you have put to this thread. Much appreciated.
I have been following this thread since 2019 and have learned a lot from you and all members of this topic.

For me XU v20-XARD UNIVERSE is the best system I have been using since it came out.
Please can you add an option to remove / hide text as you did for XU-V33 as I have a very small screen. (See attached image)

Thank you once again
XolaniXln

Hi,
If Possible, Request you to Kindly Share your Candlestick Indicator ( Red Green Candles with Black Body Borders & Black Wick ) used in your Template.

Thanks.

DVanAssen wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 12:21 am
gratitude, humility and respect are a rare commodity in almost every society in the world. to say it philosophically.
but the people who have said "thank you" mean it honestly and with a lot of respect.
to think in numbers that counts a lot more.
for all : much green pips :)
These users thanked the author marwilli for the post (total 2):
DVanAssen, dansmol
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

XolaniXln wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 10:21 pm Good day Xard

Thank you once again
XolaniXln

I have modified V20 Universe already in the version I posted here. viewtopic.php?p=1295477120#p1295477120
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 3):
xard777, dansmol, DaveTrader
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 1:38 am I have modified V20 Universe already in the version I posted here. viewtopic.php?p=1295477120#p1295477120
Good day FourXXXX

Thank you for your response.

If you can please point/ show me where can I switch off Text from your modified XU v20-XARD UNIVERSE BLUEPRINT FOR SUCCESS COMPOUND INTEREST I will be very thankful. I looked but could not find the option to hide text.

Regards
XolaniXln
Attachments

XolaniXln wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 5:01 am Good day FourXXXX

Thank you for your response.

If you can please point/ show me where can I switch off Text from your modified XU v20-XARD UNIVERSE BLUEPRINT FOR SUCCESS COMPOUND INTEREST I will be very thankful. I looked but could not find the option to hide text.

Regards
XolaniXln
Sorry my bad, this one has the text turned off.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 3):
stond, pfxi, XolaniXln
nil desperandum

thomdel wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 11:51 pm Hi,
If Possible, Request you to Kindly Share your Candlestick Indicator ( Red Green Candles with Black Body Borders & Black Wick ) used in your Template.

Thanks.
Hi Thomdel
its XU v20-XARD UNIVERSE indicator. See attached template.

Regards
These users thanked the author XolaniXln for the post (total 3):
thomdel, stond, jmonts