Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Skyold wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:45 am I didn't even dream that I made 100% profit in one week.
And what does XARD do? He makes 101% in one day even before the NY OPEN :roll:
If we LEARN to be patient and diligent, we WILL all make 100%+ per day :)

Persevere and you will succeed :thumbup:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 7):
zookeeper, Mundu19, satyafx, Quinton2001, gamerredd, aneek229, Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Thanks to Xard for the very useful trading system - it has helped me to spot the entry points for some very nice trade opportunities in Gold.

I have been a little conservative as I am live testing the system with a small account (not a fan of back testing/Demo) - note: I take the signals from the MT4 setup but make the entries on my MT5 account (Any chance of getting a version for MT5? :) )

Because I am using a small account, I am happy to take a three to one reward to risk and see how the rest of the trade plays out. however it would be nice to be able to stick around for these big moves.

Thanks!
Attachments
These users thanked the author lanze1948 for the post (total 5):
xard777, BeatlemaniaSA, satyafx, Boobligoom, Musashi
Focus on the process not the outcome.

1) Wait for the white line to draw.
2) Use the thick MA line as break out.
3) Enter after candle color change and place SL slightly above/below last semaphore. (Green candle to red and vice versa)

Second Trade for the day - Buy in US30...Showing both MT4 (Xard Setup) and MT5 (Small Account Execution)

This trade was a little counterintuitive for me based on initial 'training' about buying high. But I trusted the system and it paid off. Again, the opportunity would be to ride the trend but I am looking to see how I can build the account using reasonable reward to risk ratios.

Any guidance on how best to set take profits using the system? If there are any posts that I can read please share. Also if I did anything wrong and just got lucky this time let me know.

Thanks Xard!
Attachments
Focus on the process not the outcome.

1) Wait for the white line to draw.
2) Use the thick MA line as break out.
3) Enter after candle color change and place SL slightly above/below last semaphore. (Green candle to red and vice versa)

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:46 am If we LEARN to be patient and diligent, we WILL all make 100%+ per day :)

Persevere and you will succeed :thumbup:

I do my best ;)

PS: To make 100% profit I need with my broker about 2000 points, with a leverage of 20
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Picked up another +150Pip$
Missed a shit load of trades today on US2000, but best not be too greedy.
I will keep monitoring for now and decide on the best outcome to take later.
Think I will call it a day.

Edit: I have gone and corrected the problem with the large white Dot, it should not happen again :-)))
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Don't be greedy - no one ever went broke taking a profit.
There are plenty of more Pip$ just waiting to be booked later.
The RSI is working a treat, as is all the other indys... Happy as a pig in shit :-)))
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:15 pm Don't be greedy - no one ever went broke taking a profit.
There are plenty of more Pip$ just waiting to be booked later.
The RSI is working a treat, as is all the other indys... Happy as a pig in shit :-)))
Xard777
I'm truly salivating... Please post this update, let's join you in testing it out.. pretty please 🙏🏽
XARD: You do not need to salivate Maroka, the xard classic trade is off the Open Today line to the 61.8 %, take a look at US2000 today, it went up off the Open line to the 61.8% - you already have all the tools that you need.
Attachments
These users thanked the author maroka for the post (total 6):
Remuli, Mundu19, sudhindragk, dansmol, msbh, Erebøs_X