Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

stond wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:28 am There is a lot of pressure from the UKRAINE-RUSSIA situation. If Russia takes a military step towards Ukraine, and this is very likely, the gold will soar to the sky of the borders, the dollar will be stronger than ever, and the indexes will fall to the bottom like never before.

The longer Russia threatens Ukraine, the more current the scenario is: UP dollar, UP gold, DOWN indexes.

Therefore, in my opinion, at the end of the day and week, Big Boys close everything. Nobody knows what the weekend will bring.

The annexation of Crimea by Russia took place during the Olympics in Sochi 2014, so it can be assumed that now the Olympics will not be a problem for Russia (Putin) to enter Ukraine.

In any case, there is a very big excuse for the Big Boys to make big corrections on the indexes, gold will skyrocket and the dollar will be very strong.

They will say on TV that there is a lot of anxiety on the stock exchange about the international situation. There is an excuse, there is. And that's it. Russia will be to blame. It doesn't need Lehman Brothers, Covid. The threat of war is sufficient pretext right now.

The DAX already looks to be the first (of the most important indexes) to break the supports on the weekly chart, it stinks of a big drop.
DAX is so important that it can pull other important indexes.

The US2000 index has already gone DOWN.

That's my opinion, but I would be very careful with buying a DAX at 15000-14800 :) If it breaks, it will go down a lot .... There will be panic, fast and a lot :)
stond

Nice post and analysis. Agree with gold analysis. And to some extent indices too....only due to the initial shock.

Indices will get over it quickly when compared to all other assets. You forgot about oil.

Also I have doubts about USD being strong....because USDCHF and USDJPY will tank. Probably against EM it will rip off.

Best bet is to buy 10Y Bonds ,Gold and may be short EURCHF since it has a decent cushion now.

DXY chart during Russia Kiev Invasion. Agree times are different though.

Regards
SK
Attachments
These users thanked the author sudhindragk for the post:
stond

how these politicians f*cked me with their ambitions. Let them take up arms and challenge each other to a duel. And we would watch it live.

But no, politicians (pieces of sh*t) won't challenge anyone to a duel because they don't have the "HONOR" that is usually defended in duels.

Therefore, they feed ordinary people through the media with all this nonsense so that the people will listen, be indignant and go to fight instead of them (pieces of sh*t).

Sorry for my english.....
These users thanked the author Boobligoom for the post (total 4):
sudhindragk, stond, wojtek, tokjanggut

1- It seems that yesterday I jumped on a departing train. The movement was exhausted. There is no more fuel in the tank. The price fluctuated in a range. Not the best time and place to enter.

2- The price gave a signal again and I added a position. All day ahead. The train was filled with fuel, and had just started, and I got into the carriage. The best time and place to enter.

These users thanked the author Boobligoom for the post (total 5):
tokjanggut, sudhindragk, Skyold, stond, Jimmy

cpfleger wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:08 pm Just a quick line and picture of my slightly modified XARD XU 16 strategy, simplicity is all I need. There are many ways to enter and exit depending on your time and risk appetite, this strategy and system is excellent, hats off to XARD....
Holaaaa!!! ¿Puedes compartir el archivo RAR de la estrategia?, me ha aparecido interesante, simple y efectiva a simple vista, me gustaría probarlo.

Hello!!! Can you share the RAR file of the strategy, I found it interesting, simple and effective at a glance, I would like to try it.
These users thanked the author Andreuxx for the post:
Toad Fish