Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Skyold wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:19 am This was the last trade for the week.
Wish you all a nice weekend and many pips for the coming week.
Skyold

EDIT: This has been the reason why I go LONG

You might like this version of the ADR indicator that I modified for use with the FiboExt. It is just shifted over to make it easier to see everything.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 8):
Skyold, Mundu19, stond, dansmol, Kev21, sudhindragk, Musashi, RodrigoRT7
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:17 am You might like this version of the ADR indicator that I modified for use with the FiboExt. It is just shifted over to make it easier to see everything.
Thank you.
I appreciate it.
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
XXXX
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

msbh wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:23 pm Trade Closed :clap:
The RSI MA1 indicator does help in the trade decision.
The CCI histo indicator suggested by sudhindragk draws arrows to tell us we are moving up or down
Thanks Xard#
XARD: If you are trading the euro at 0.1 then trade indices at the same level also at 0.1 - Do not jump to 1.0 then 5.0 on a win. Get the Direction right and steady growth will follow.
Thank you Xard for all the motivation :hug: Today there were many opportunities on US2000 but I only took 2 trades :star: :star: :thumbup:
In my last screenshot, I disabled the Slow 36 EMA on the chart because I wanted to see if I can trade using the direction of the RSI MA1 indicator in the sub window.
The RSI MA1 indicator is set to use 36 EMA.
Is it a good idea? What do you think?
Attachments
These users thanked the author msbh for the post:
tokjanggut

Yesterday was lazy to post the chart. Here you go now....

1: Thought it was Friday NFP day ...European session would be lull and hence scheduled some work outside.

My bias was a clear sell. I don't take US30 trades if i am not in front of the screen. Missed out the action.

2. Came back and saw the juicy trade i missed and probably was upset /greedy even though I had a fantastic week.
After all we are humans :Rofl: . Saw the NFP numbers and thought the market would give up because of the shock.
Used my brain instead of the chart. Trade was dud immediately after i took sell.

3. Recollected and came back to senses and took this sell for 100 pips.
Attachments
These users thanked the author sudhindragk for the post (total 4):
Skyold, stond, Tessa Rakt, XXXX

normannasty wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:00 am JUst thinking about am I right?
If we want to see the M30, H1, H4 cci 20 on the 5 minutes chart instead we use MTF can we use the 120 (30/5=6, 6x20=120), 240 (60/5=12,12x20=240), 960 (240/5=48, 48x20=960)?
I thinking about because if we use MTF its repaint. If we use the bove values its not.
If you are worried about repaint use it this way....split the screen and use it :

This means you wait for a proper CCI signal on 30m and then concentrate on 5m.

Eg :30/5m
Attachments
These users thanked the author sudhindragk for the post (total 2):
ebi, normannasty

Where is Gold going next????????????????

With any symbol, it pays to step back and look at the bigger picture before you start your trading week/day. Drawing some trend lines help make the picture easier to see.

Weekly Chart Daily 4 Hour 1 Hour 30 Minute 15 Minute 5 Minute
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 9):
Skyold, stond, Mundu19, ebi, sudhindragk, Musashi, ico111, pfxi, dansmol
nil desperandum

There is a lot of pressure from the UKRAINE-RUSSIA situation. If Russia takes a military step towards Ukraine, and this is very likely, the gold will soar to the sky of the borders, the dollar will be stronger than ever, and the indexes will fall to the bottom like never before.

The longer Russia threatens Ukraine, the more current the scenario is: UP dollar, UP gold, DOWN indexes.

Therefore, in my opinion, at the end of the day and week, Big Boys close everything. Nobody knows what the weekend will bring.

The annexation of Crimea by Russia took place during the Olympics in Sochi 2014, so it can be assumed that now the Olympics will not be a problem for Russia (Putin) to enter Ukraine.

In any case, there is a very big excuse for the Big Boys to make big corrections on the indexes, gold will skyrocket and the dollar will be very strong.

They will say on TV that there is a lot of anxiety on the stock exchange about the international situation. There is an excuse, there is. And that's it. Russia will be to blame. It doesn't need Lehman Brothers, Covid. The threat of war is sufficient pretext right now.

The DAX already looks to be the first (of the most important indexes) to break the supports on the weekly chart, it stinks of a big drop.
DAX is so important that it can pull other important indexes.

The US2000 index has already gone DOWN.

That's my opinion, but I would be very careful with buying a DAX at 15000-14800 :) If it breaks, it will go down a lot .... There will be panic, fast and a lot :)
stond
Attachments
These users thanked the author stond for the post (total 15):
MarVas, Skyold, XXXX, kowal81, Mundu19, BeatlemaniaSA, ebi, Musashi, ico111, Brett001, Mustafa, chris006, dansmol, Toad Fish, RodrigoRT7