Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:51 am Day Trading Simplified...
Xard777
Hi xard777,
Is that a step-NEMA? Looks really clean!
Seems to bring out the trend direction a bit better on the lower timeframes compared to the 36ema
XARD: Here... give it a try, see what you think.
These users thanked the author s4jikian for the post (total 14):
sudhindragk, muhammadfarooq, Skyold, KosmosDaBas, stond, Mustafa, ebi, Mundu19, Jackson Doh, Timage, yoki, Kev21, RodrigoRT7, saishala

xard777 wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:51 am Day Trading Simplified...
Xard777
Hello XARD,
Thanks for sharing with us v16 of your amazing system. Is it possible to have the ZigZag set you have used too as it seems different from the v15 one, at least the purple line on the M1 chart.
Regards,
Mundu
XARD: Here you go...
These users thanked the author Mundu19 for the post (total 2):
stond, Timage

Hi xard777,

Just played with it a couple hours ago and first impression.. seriously allows you to find a pullback and re-enter a trend really well! Makes trading on the M1 really nice as well.. <3

Although.. no idea what you did with the EMA36.. can't seem to replicate it with the step nema (closest I got was step-nema of 14)
That's some serious xard magic right there lol :lmao:

Anyways.. will continue testing later in the day and update again!
Again, thanks for all your hard work! Really appreciate it!
These users thanked the author s4jikian for the post:
sudhindragk

sgarr wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:04 pm just a curiosity, what I am attaching is the 30-minute chart, so I'm looking for sell positions at 5 minutes due to the traffic light at the top, or I have to look for buy due to the down arrow thanks.
You are looking to buy as you have a second dot ( higher low ) above the orange ZZ. When the trend line ( slow MA) is crossed take a buy at the close of the first GREEN candle.

It is actually the same setup as Xard's example above except there is a red Semafore above the last high.

If you are trading Forex take a look at the Indicies, you get much better returns.
Attachments
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 6):
pfxi, sgarr, Toad Fish, Boobligoom, tokjanggut, tvhh94
nil desperandum