Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

As you can see from the screenshot the weekday indicator makes it hard to see a daily chart. But if you change the settings as shown it won't be visible on your higher time frame charts.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 10):
Musashi, MaxTorque, RobertPoznan, iPar, Skyold, stond, oskar656, Trinisan, Toad Fish, Jedidiah
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:20 pm As you can see from the screenshot the weekday indicator makes it hard to see a daily chart. But if you change the settings as shown it won't be visible on your higher time frame charts.

hello sorry, explain to me the meaning of keeping two graphs with different times, if 15 is a multiple of 1 why occupy the screen for two graphs, thank you
These users thanked the author sgarr for the post:
Musashi

sgarr wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:43 pm hello sorry, explain to me the meaning of keeping two graphs with different times, if 15 is a multiple of 1 why occupy the screen for two graphs, thank you
That was showing how different time frames to show what happens with the weekday indicator. For trading, I normally use 5 minute for entries and have a 30 minute chart open on a separate monitor the higher time frame keeps me on track for the trend or as Xard calls it your road map. On the lower timeframe, you get more semafore dots and more entries.

Before trading though I do change to H1, H4 and sometimes daily to look at the bigger picture. See the Gold chart below with trend lines that I have drawn, you can see a pattern of what is happening.
Attachments
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 6):
sgarr, Skyold, Timage, Musashi, Toad Fish, Jedidiah
nil desperandum

Hello Xard,

First of all, thank you for for all the time and effort you give to this community and for providing your work to all, without asking for anything in return.

As XU v15 is the last version, may I please request v15b XARD Universe indicator with 2 additional options?
1- Able to select background in main chart window reference to option a) trend line as per v15, or b) the same as v13?
2- Select candles by option a) normal candles, b) HA candles?

Gratefully yours,
Kev21