Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:33 am
Hi BeatlemaniaSA,
Any chance of posting a complete package including template as it looks really good?
It will save me posting and I can concentrate on my trading.
Thanks and keep up the good work.

Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 9):
s4jikian, Jimmy, pfxi, moey_dw, Trinisan, gamerredd, ebi, stond, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:11 am Hi BeatlemaniaSA,
Any chance of posting a complete package including template as it looks really good?

Xard777
Hi Xard777,

No problem :)
This setup as yet does NOT include the optimized indicators I'm looking to add in the next version. Hopefully, it will be faster and with minimal or no lag :)

Here it is:
I have found that it is necessary to change the CCI setting if you trade the 5min chart or the 15min chart and above. I generally now trade the 15min with one setting that will apply to my higher TF's for checking directional bias of the trend :) i.e 15min/1hr/4hr. But I'm very flexible so I go with the flow and how my trading time and/or mood takes me :Rofl:

But I encourage the members to test and experiment to find what works best for them since everyone is different and likes to trade differently :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Update: If you trade the 4hr chart set it to D1 as per @Mustafa recommendation :)
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:11 am Hi BeatlemaniaSA,

Xard777
BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:09 am Here it is:
XU-Hybrid by BeatlemaniaSA.zip
MILESTONE!!!! BEST PAGE 1000 ON ANY FX SITE!!!! THANK U BROS

These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 10):
BeatlemaniaSA, kvak, gamerredd, xard777, Shockr, Skyold, stond, KAESER444, LJC, Kavokane
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:09 am Hi Xard777,

No problem :)
This setup as yet does NOT include the optimized indicators I'm looking to add in the next version. Hopefully, it will be faster and with minimal or no lag :)

Here it is:
XU-Hybrid by BeatlemaniaSA.zip

I have found that it is necessary to change the CCI setting if you trade the 5min chart or the 15min chart and above. I generally now trade the 15min with one setting that will apply to my higher TF's for checking directional bias of the trend :) i.e 15min/1hr/4hr. But I'm very flexible so I go with the flow and how my trading time and/or mood takes me :Rofl:

But I encourage the members to test and experiment to find what works best for them since everyone is different and likes to trade differently :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Update: If you trade the 4hr chart set it to D1 as per @Mustafa recommendation :)
Which kind of indicators are you thinking to add?
These users thanked the author gostego for the post:
Dego
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:49 am The true thanks go to the amazing coders and contributors here on Forex Station, namely Mladen, Mrtools, Xard, Kvak, Banzai, and all the others I may have inadvertently not mentioned....Without their tireless work and contributions none of my setups would be possible :)

They have helped me enjoy my trading and now I am only paying it forward... <3 :problem:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
thank you for ur good deeds mate.
one question regarding the macd, it's the latesest macd 2022?

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:33 am Hi @opita,

Thanks for the generous upload of the "latest" updated version of TrueTL MTF CCI :thumbup:

It's looking fantastic on the setup and now it shows how to take trades really clearly and even easier! :D :problem:
Just what we as traders need :Rofl:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

P.S. Download the lastest TrueTL MTF CCi version a few posts above everyone and add it to your charts replacing the older MTF CCI :)
Marvelous!, Thank You, now if You or any good soul to explain the right way to interpret or use the right panel??