Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Boobligoom wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:10 am I think I entered early on this system as the price was above the "day open" which was green.
But Earlier, I entered in the place where the arrow is shown and the price immediately reversed. I closed with a small loss.
I entered the last trade when I saw the price fixing below the accumulation area (blue rectangle).
I think the system changed often and I don't quite understand where exactly I should enter. Maybe my trade doesn't fit the system. Correct me if I'm wrong....

Although, I'll be honest, I think so. In fact, it seems to me that no one (except XARD and a few other people) will correct me (and did not correct it before) and will not comment on this transaction, because 90% of everyone who is present in this thread does not really understand how to trade this system. Do not be offended, but this is how I see it after reading a hundred pages of this topic ...

The whole problem with this topic is, unfortunately, that people here talk about everything that is not related to the system (indicators, templates, how to change this, how to mark something else), except for what is really important for all of us. They don't talk about trading. About entry and exit points. About mistakes and right moments of trading. About the system.
In other streams that I have ever participated in, it is enough to read a couple of pages and look at 10-20 screenshots of transactions, I understood 80% of the essence of the system. But here I can't seem to open this pandora's box.

I don't want to offend anyone here. Especially the person who gives it all to us for free (HUGE THANKS TO XARD). Let's just give this method more time so that we understand it better and trade profitably together. Stop borrowing just waiting for a new system update. Let's sort out the deals (especially I ask for help from those who think that they understand the system) so that it finally becomes clear to everyone where white and black are.

Stop talking about pimples on your ass or anything else that doesn't matter. Get involved in the work. Rate screenshots. Say what is right or wrong. Stop looking at only other people's indicators on the published screenshots. Publish transactions using the XARD system, with its template. And only then can we finally learn something here!

Once again, I apologize if I offend anyone. Maybe I'm wrong. But that's what I've been seeing here for a long time.
I've been reading this forum for about a year and a half now I feel the exact same way. I've the entire thread all the way through about 2 times now and am running into the same issues. Xard doesn't seem to talk about exact entries and exits and I think that's what everyone wants to know especially when he shows how he is winning and compounding his gains easily everyday with this system. Why does no one else seem to have the same success as him when its supposed to be just trading from second dot when price cross MA and exit when next dot shows up as that is what he says to do? Some will say you have to be aware of different factors but xard never mentions these things when he talks about how to trade. Just my observations and I definitely appreciate all the time and effort xard has put into this forum!! I'm just genuinely trying to learn how to trade profitably and am open to different peoples observations. Not trying to be "spoon-fed" as many have said to others who have asked simple questions as I have read the forum multiple times through just want some clarity. Thanks everyone!!

harveyspecter wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:58 am I've been reading this forum for about a year and a half now I feel the exact same way. I've the entire thread all the way through about 2 times now and am running into the same issues. Xard doesn't seem to talk about exact entries and exits and I think that's what everyone wants to know especially when he shows how he is winning and compounding his gains easily everyday with this system. Why does no one else seem to have the same success as him when its supposed to be just trading from second dot when price cross MA and exit when next dot shows up as that is what he says to do? Some will say you have to be aware of different factors but xard never mentions these things when he talks about how to trade. Just my observations and I definitely appreciate all the time and effort xard has put into this forum!! I'm just genuinely trying to learn how to trade profitably and am open to different peoples observations. Not trying to be "spoon-fed" as many have said to others who have asked simple questions as I have read the forum multiple times through just want some clarity. Thanks everyone!!
I do agree but only in some part of your statement.

Xard does explain in some of his previous posts how to look at the chart. I could imagine that it could be tiring over the years to explain things over and over again.

Now about the system:
I am not here long enough but I do remember when I was scrolling through the first hundred pages I do realize till today that one of the main cores were about the 2nd dot. Sure you see newer or older versions replacing an indicator from another but the most rules don't change in the end. Additionally Xard has provided more indicators to indicate the end of small swings within a trend with ma, zigzag, math lines, adr etc. where this should help you further for a better entry and exit. In this case I think it is overlooked by many members here who are playing with this system and not being much discussed.

Also one point to note that making rules might limit the ability to discover other trading ideas.

What a time...almost 1000pages and almost 10000 comments :D
These users thanked the author Pikachu for the post (total 2):
Shockr, dansmol

Pikachu wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:38 am I do agree but only in some part of your statement.

Xard does explain in some of his previous posts how to look at the chart. I could imagine that it could be tiring over the years to explain things over and over again.

Now about the system:
I am not here long enough but I do remember when I was scrolling through the first hundred pages I do realize till today that one of the main cores were about the 2nd dot. Sure you see newer or older versions replacing an indicator from another but the most rules don't change in the end. Additionally Xard has provided more indicators to indicate the end of small swings within a trend with ma, zigzag, math lines, adr etc. where this should help you further for a better entry and exit. In this case I think it is overlooked by many members here who are playing with this system and not being much discussed.

Also one point to note that making rules might limit the ability to discover other trading ideas.

What a time...almost 1000pages and almost 10000 comments :D
Hello, thanks for your reply! Xard has stated numerous times throughout the thread about just taking a trade from the 2nd dot and waiting for MA cross so that's what I have done. He has repeated that you get out of trade until a bigger dot appears (Orange ZZ or White ZZ) whichever you are trading from. Over the course of 2021, I have tried testing his method exactly how he has described and the results are lackluster compared to Xard. Somewhere there is a disconnect in what he is saying to do and how he is trading it. I have seen other members add their own indicators/rules but I haven't seen anyone trade successfully the way Xard has described. Any insight or observations are very welcome!! Thanks everybody

harveyspecter wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:23 am Maybe Xard would consider making a video of him trading live so we could see a better way to trade?? I am sure a lot of the members here would be up for it! Just a suggestion
I think the most important aspect of trading is the Emotional part ! At least for me .
just look at the US30 today at the US open , how jittery ... it kicked my butt , more then once .
You have to be highly confident in what you're doing , or it freaks you out .
I think Xard has Balls of Steel ! ( sorry Xard ) :oops:
Another part is the size of your account , if you can not enter a decent lotsize and get out quicky ,
then you're running in circle , constantly aiming for a longer run to make some money and then it turns on you .

just my 2 cents
These users thanked the author flandria for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, dansmol

These are my trade for the last two days. Yesterday there were 4 trades, one loss. Daily P/L just under 30%. I was in these trade for about 3hours. I got in a little early but watched the candles carefully. When the move developed I went to a 1hr chart and looked for possible S/R. Put in a TP and watched. When the trade completed I left the computer for a while. When I came back the market was at the daily open. Had a few trades there but was only experimenting with Xard's TRADEFX.
Today I had 9 trades, all winners. Daily P/L you can see was over 30%. I traded for about 2.5 hours. The market today was rather jumpy, so trades were mostly short. I traded based mostly on Xard's v13 System. Orange ZZ said trade buys. Big box Semaphore said buys. Traded up to the red Arrow Semaphore as end of up move. Got in again as market moved below daily open and candles crossed EMAs. Got out of the market a little after 9AM PDT.
This is Xard's wonderful system v13. I used 2 EMAs because I like that. The indicators at the bottom were posted in the last couple of days here; I was experimenting with them.
These users thanked the author Shockr for the post (total 5):
Krunal Gajjar, flandria, pipalong, sudhindragk, FiveS

xard777 wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:49 am For those of you that are still struggling with my setup please checkout this video on youtube about Gartley patterns.
Even though he is showing you a Daily chart the 1234 sequence can easily be seen being played out on our 15m TF.
The 1 and the 4 would be our square semafor and the 2 and 3 would be our Perimeter Dots.
Hopefully the penny drops and you gain a better insight into the workings of how the market moves in cycles within an up Trend cycle and a down Trend cycle.
You can also switch your TF from 15m to Daily and see the Trend move using the channel lines on my latest setup.

Xard777
Boobiegoom this post is worth studying until it makes sense.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 7):
pipalong, Pikachu, Mundu19, stond, ParallelNative, ico111, RodrigoRT7
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:05 am Boobiegoom this post is worth studying until it makes sense.
Also reading this is helpful when you feel confused especially for new members what they need to focus on

viewtopic.php?p=1295436554#p1295436554

"What I look for when trading is where is the 2nd Dot, Perimeter Dot and triangle? Once the 2nd Dot has been made then we can expect change in the Direction. Watch the different TFs... in the enclosed screenshot you can see the 15min, 5min and yes, the 1min TFs. You want to see the Road map play out from the perspective of the 2nd Dot. Once a 2nd Dot appears do not jump in, instead WAIT for price to cross your trend or signal line before jumping in. In smaller TFs price will play out with more smaller cycles which will seem as if price is ranging then all of a sudden we get a breakout and price plays out the higher TF's.

This type of pattern repeats all the time, you just need to watch it play out in the different TFs again and again. That is why I always go for the visual setup so I can see the moves play out off the 2nd Dot, the 2nd PerDot, the 2nd Square. The play off the 2nd Dot is a self similar fractal that repeats on all TFs.

The 2nd Dot is used to confirm that the new Square is no longer repainting and that a change is now taking place.
Gann said that there is nothing new under the sun, everything repeats given time, even this post is a repeat of what I have said throughout this thread."
- Xard777

I guess from that point is not to jump in directly when 2nd dot appears...
These users thanked the author Pikachu for the post (total 2):
kimhyunmin, RodrigoRT7

Shockr wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:18 am

These are my trade for the last two days. Yesterday there were 4 trades, one loss. Daily P/L just under 30%. I was in these trade for about 3hours. I got in a little early but watched the candles carefully. When the move developed I went to a 1hr chart and looked for possible S/R. Put in a TP and watched. When the trade completed I left the computer for a while. When I came back the market was at the daily open. Had a few trades there but was only experimenting with Xard's TRADEFX.
Today I had 9 trades, all winners. Daily P/L you can see was over 30%. I traded for about 2.5 hours. The market today was rather jumpy, so trades were mostly short. I traded based mostly on Xard's v13 System. Orange ZZ said trade buys. Big box Semaphore said buys. Traded up to the red Arrow Semaphore as end of up move. Got in again as market moved below daily open and candles crossed EMAs. Got out of the market a little after 9AM PDT.
This is Xard's wonderful system v13. I used 2 EMAs because I like that. The indicators at the bottom were posted in the last couple of days here; I was experimenting with them.
According to them, didn't you wait for the second dot? Good job. Unfortunately, I do. I didn't dare buy because I was waiting for the second dot. I didn't dare sell it because the BIAS and orange ZZ indicated a buy. In addition, the BIAS has been constantly moving, not staying in place as the price has always pushed ahead of it. A good sell opportunity went to the trash ... Because of the stupid second dot. :(
Attachments

There is a second Dot only it is a higher timeframe and a more significant Dot. Trade the 2nd Dots so Dot 2, 4, 6......

The Trend is down, although there is the Orange ZZ and Large Semafor below the Trend is still down. My take on it is to ignore that large Semafore until it is confirmed by a higher Dot or what we call a "Second Dot" with a change in colour of the candles to the upside.
Attachments
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 8):
Skyold, Shockr, Mundu19, flandria, Musashi, pipalong, kimhyunmin, ico111
nil desperandum