Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

mrtools wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:34 am Made the candles with auto body width.
Hi @mrtools,

Would it be possible for you to add a button to your updated XU v5.03 - XARDFX indicator? I have requested this of our resident button master @kvak but unfortunately he does not have the source file and redirected me to you :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

dansmol wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:42 am Dear mrtools
I understand . I will send a message to mr xard ,
if he can send us the code
Thank you very much
Dan :D
Dear xard
Will you be so kind ( if it is possible) to post the code for
the attached indicator, so mrtools can make an update.
Thank you very much for your help
Best regards
Dan :lol: :thumbup: XARD: Done
These users thanked the author dansmol for the post:
xard777

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:36 pm Hi @mrtools,

Would it be possible for you to add a button to your updated XU v5.03 - XARDFX indicator? I have requested this of our resident button master @kvak but unfortunately he does not have the source file and redirected me to you :)
Hi @Xard777,

Would it be possible for either yourself, @mrtools or @kvak (they would require the source code in .mq4 format :)) to add a button to your excellent !xu - xardfx v5.03 indicator?

As you see from my attached quote above I have requested this of kvak and mrtools but as it is your system you rightly safe guard the source files ;)

If this will be possible myself and the rest of the community will be extremely grateful and appreciative!! :thumbup: :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Hi @BeatlemaniaSa, can you share this indicator

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:25 pm Hi @kimhyunmin,

The list of indicators that I use in my trading strategy are as follows:

1) !XU v5.03-XARDFX !XU v5.03-XARDFX.ex4

2) OGT Pivot Points (Essential to show where the market wants to eventually return to!) OGT Pivot Points Indicator v1.2.ex4

3) Support and Resistance Zones Indicator Supply-Demand-Zones BT.ex4

4) Lucky Reversal + Alerts (To show the PFL and PFH reversal points on the chart. We DO NOT trade off these signals - only for confirmation) Lucky Reversal+alert BT3.ex4

5) Peak indicator (used as above in conjunction with Lucky Reversal) Peak.ex4

6) HLC - Trend (used for confirmation of entry and exit points) HLC trend BT.ex4

7) Price Action MTF Price action MTF BT.ex4

Enjoy and profitable trading :thumbup:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Attachments

Some of you have been waiting patiently for the updated version of ZZ FIBO Extensions.

For more info look here viewtopic.php?p=1295447985#p1295447985

and here. viewtopic.php?p=1295448281#p1295448281

Putting negative a value into Shift_Lables will move the percentages to the left.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 5):
Skyold, aneek229, kowal81, Mundu19, Jedidiah
nil desperandum

Good morning guys and girls on the forum,

I see that the indicators that I listed in my post at viewtopic.php?p=1295451668#p1295451668 has been downloaded over 130 times! Now all those that have downloaded them I hope you took the time to put them on your charts and set them up to your liking.

Take the time to learn how they work, what information they are presenting to you but most importantly learn to understand it all in relation to the price action on the chart :)!!

So hopefully you've decided to take some trades and here are mine that i have currently running on my LIVE account as well as my DEMO account :)
Trades placed yesterday 29/11/2021 Trades placed yesterday 29/11/2021
Currently running this morning Currently running this morning
Trades placed on the DEMO account on the 29/11/2021 Trades placed on the DEMO account on the 29/11/2021
Currently running this morning Currently running this morning

To ALL your success and happiness :thumbup: :problem: :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
kodisfx, aneek229, satyafx

Hi Xard,

There is interaction issue between the latest XU v8 (rev005) and One-Click Trade Pro EA, whenever you close the EA panel dialog (by hitting the "X" button) on the XU v8 chart, the whole MT4 app will freeze/lag for several seconds. I traced the issue in the EA code, looks like the lag is triggered from the "ObjectsDeleteAll" function call. The issue doesn't happen in XU 11 September 2021 version (XARD 20210911).
These users thanked the author matt.denx for the post:
xard777