Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

mrtools wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:56 am Extended the colors to include the sub windows, now can change background colors, as far as the other problems, this version is using the backgrounds from Banzai so hopefully it will be better.
@mrtools,

Yikes, that's bloody awesome!! :lol: :thumbup: :clap: :In Love:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Jimmy
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

traderduke
Lorne
What size renko pip do you use?

The size is showing in the lh lower corner of the posted chart;-)
OVO indicators have a 2 week trial period on all their products so you can try before you buy. (not endorsing just passing on information)
Omnia remote makes working with offline charts very easy.

Play with the brick sizes until you find a setting that suits you.
I find too large increases the risk, too small and I lose perspective.You will know the sweet spot that suits you it will just look right;-)
As you can see in the my first post showing 1M bar chart with the right setting Renko can reveal hidden market structure.

Chart settings should have the setups jumping out at you if not they are too cluttered. imho

Don't lose sight of the real goal....making minimal risk pips.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Lorne
These users thanked the author lorne for the post (total 2):
Toad Fish, RodrigoRT7

@mrtools and @xard777,

Thanks guys for these awesome indicators and the much appreciated effort ALL the master coders put in to constantly improve them!

This trader thanks you!! <3 :clap: :thumbup: :)
A nice little swing trade :) A nice little swing trade :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

P.S Oh, and this was on the DEMO account to put it through it's paces :D
Testing my reverse swing trade strategy :) Testing my reverse swing trade strategy :)
Trades on the DEMO account :) Trades on the DEMO account :)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, Thangarasu, satyafx, Toad Fish

There is a free script at Don Forex website that can do the job
Use google search

Edit: attached

It is a SCRIPT, not an indicator

Kenrobert1 wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:01 pm FourXXXX, please can you help me with a history of the Average Daily Range since 1st November till date? Your cropped screenshots will do or any other place you point me to. I really need to come up with a quick analysis. Thank you so much resourceful pal.

Kenrobert1 wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:01 pm FourXXXX, please can you help me with a history of the Average Daily Range since 1st November till date? Your cropped screenshots will do or any other place you point me to. I really need to come up with a quick analysis. Thank you so much resourceful pal.
Perhaps you are confusing me with braciola719, he is the Oracle of the cropped screenshots.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 3):
sudhindragk, Pauliz, Kenrobert1
nil desperandum

A combination of quality indicators combined with knowledge acquired through study, hard work and life's knocks will give you the highest probability of success guys!

lorne wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:03 pm You may want to change you belief system unless you want to become the 5th Beatle.

The KEY to trading success is knowing what you are doing.
Oh, and @lorne...I may just know what I am doing with my Emotional Discipline ;) :Rofl:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:28 pm A combination of quality indicators combined with knowledge acquired through study, hard work and life's knocks will give you the highest probability of success guys!

Oh, and @lorne...I may just know what I am doing with my Emotional Discipline ;) :Rofl:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

The nonsense is as follows:

The key to successful trading is that there is an unlimited amount of principal, which can cope with any tragic fluctuations in the market.

However, no trader's principal is unlimited. Therefore, financial risk management is required.

Every trader wants to maximize the return on principal. Unfortunately, actual combat shows that the smaller the order, the safer it is. Only on the premise of safety, can we talk about profit. ;)
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA