Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

lorne wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:02 pm Thankyou MrTools and akcodingeye for posting and requesting the changes to the indicator.

I loaded it to a 1M chart and played with the settings to my preferences.
I urge all beginners to Demo Xards systems on 1m charts as it allows you to witness a lot more price action than you would on higher time frames.

The price action is the same on all time frames move up when you feel more confident.
The yellow line is November OPEN see how price is bouncing around this level.

I've attached 4 gifs which are self explanatory. If you cannot replicate the ma setting then imho you should not be trading.
I've had the renko indicator (purchased) for several years and started looking at them again this week to see if they were assisting in trend identification.
Just showing there are many ways to trade and Xards systems can exploit the charts to assist in pip collection.
I thank XARD and all the positive posters to this thread.
Regards
Lorne
Thanks for sharing this for the beginners of XARD :thumbup:

regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Thanks for sharing this for the beginners of XARD :thumbup:

regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
"The KEY to trading success is emotional discipline. If intelligence were the key, there would be a lot more people making money trading!"

You may want to change you belief system unless you want to become the 5th Beatle.

The KEY to trading success is knowing what you are doing.

All markets repeat the same patterns day after day.
If you observe a similar pattern setting up have faith in your own observations. Buy low on a known setup and sell high on a known setup.
If you want to be a trader do what a trader does. They trade short term large lots. Don't think this is the million dollar trade...........it won't be.
When you (after much practice) can enter your trades when your known setup presents every time with out waiting for confirmation ie late entries.
Just because you park your freckle in front of a monitor does not mean there is a trade just waiting for your arrival.

I'm posting some gifs not to tell everyone what a great trader I am but to show how a change of belief can change how you trade.
Anyone can do it it takes self belief and courage.
Or everyone can keep traveling doing the same old same old.

ANY TROLLS DON"T BOTHER..............I'VE POSTED PROOF.

Regards
Lorne
These users thanked the author lorne for the post (total 9):
kvak, XXXX, BeatlemaniaSA, sudhindragk, flandria, kimhyunmin, Musashi, Toad Fish, RodrigoRT7

mrtools wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:34 am Made the candles with auto body width.
Hi mrtools,

Love the new and updated indicator! A small request :-). Would it be possible to extend the background zone coloring into the sub-window? Also the ability to change the colors used in the background zones ;) Am I correct in addressing this request to you or should it be directed at Banzai?

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
SijjiN

mrtools wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:34 am Made the candles with auto body width.
Hi @mrtools,

I am also getting these strange colour changes when I scale the screen to the most compact. The first screenshot is of the scale just before the most compact screen.
The most compact screen scale The most compact screen scale

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

lorne wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:03 pm Thanks for sharing this for the beginners of XARD :thumbup:

regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
"The KEY to trading success is emotional discipline. If intelligence were the key, there would be a lot more people making money trading!"

You may want to change you belief system unless you want to become the 5th Beatle.

The KEY to trading success is knowing what you are doing.

All markets repeat the same patterns day after day.
If you observe a similar pattern setting up have faith in your own observations. Buy low on a known setup and sell high on a known setup.
If you want to be a trader do what a trader does. They trade short term large lots. Don't think this is the million dollar trade...........it won't be.
When you (after much practice) can enter your trades when your known setup presents every time with out waiting for confirmation ie late entries.
Just because you park your freckle in front of a monitor does not mean there is a trade just waiting for your arrival.

I'm posting some gifs not to tell everyone what a great trader I am but to show how a change of belief can change how you trade.
Anyone can do it it takes self belief and courage.
Or everyone can keep traveling doing the same old same old.

ANY TROLLS DON"T BOTHER..............I'VE POSTED PROOF.

Regards
Lorne

Lorne
What size renko pip do you use?

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:44 am Hi mrtools,

Love the new and updated indicator! A small request :-). Would it be possible to extend the background zone coloring into the sub-window? Also the ability to change the colors used in the background zones ;) Am I correct in addressing this request to you or should it be directed at Banzai?

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Extended the colors to include the sub windows, now can change background colors, as far as the other problems, this version is using the backgrounds from Banzai so hopefully it will be better.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
BeatlemaniaSA, muhammadfarooq, thomdel, Jimmy, kvak, yoki, 太虚一毫