Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:51 pm The other Day I talked about the BIAS - BUY the Cross, BUY the Green Dot & SELL the Cross, SELL the Red Dot.
Yes, I knew it! I said it!! With this new update XARD does not exit with the candle color change on 5M but rather on 15M or 30M. This is to compensate for so fast settings intended to give us quicker and multiple entries during this trading session. PLEASE TAKE NOTE.

Thanks XARD. Please do continue with tip like this. Don't stop because of certain people. It really helps in understanding the nuances with each update.

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

flandria wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:37 am What is this ?? Are you selling after US Open ????
this one that I showed is not a strategy but it is a trade at closing gapdown ,,I did not say anything on the forum to avoid taking responsibility, but the gaps are usually closed all, this is years of experience of trading ,,, but do not take it into account
These users thanked the author braciola719 for the post:
XXXX