Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

sudhindragk wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:07 pm US30 15M : Golden Nugget 2ND DOT GREEN TRIANGLE STR broke up buy ....

Connecting the dots...look at white trend lines and white horizontal line.
Xard has a great system, can't wait for the update. THANK YOU for taking the time to post pics with explanations to teach us. I am yet to master the system consistently, thanks to your peics and expanations I'm getting there! Once I do I too will pass on my time and knowledge. Currently I'm not there yet and therefore am not able to make any contributions :-(
Keep posting, your time and effort is helping a lot of us! :-)
These users thanked the author aneek229 for the post (total 2):
Musashi, satyafx

sudhindragk wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:03 am Things i learnt from XARD apart from his golden system and all other technical stuff :

1) Concentrate on Indices.

2) Concentrate on 1 or max 2 indices. I then started observing why US30 mostly and US2000 some times.
One can still make a lot.

3) Do not trade Gold Intra day. Stopped now.

Regards
SK
I might add to this:
4) Don't try to catch tops or bottoms - there is plenty meat to take in between of this two

5) Take what you can, give nothing back - never let to turn profit into loss

6) Not only concentrate on indices but forget entirely about currencies (it's not worth your time and effort!);, trade only indices (best time - around US open)

7) VWAP is a great indi

8) Never regret your decision (for example: if you took a profit and next thing that market do is furter expansion into your direction - there will be plenty of this situations) - stick to your plan!

9) Never risk more than you can afford to lose
These users thanked the author kowal81 for the post (total 8):
stond, Musashi, Banzai, sudhindragk, TradeXtra, satyafx, gamerredd, tvhh94

sudhindragk wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:03 am Things i learnt from XARD apart from his golden system and all other technical stuff :

1) Concentrate on Indices.

2) Concentrate on 1 or max 2 indices. I then started observing why US30 mostly and US2000 some times.
One can still make a lot.

3) Do not trade Gold Intra day. Stopped now.

Regards
SK
I think that is because XAUUSD is heavily manipulations during major international news.

Indices doesn't care about any news whatsoever. It goes where it goes.
These users thanked the author Kenrobert1 for the post (total 2):
ChuChu Rocket, yoki