Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

sudhindragk wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:39 pm It will be released in a short time. We are testing it.
My friend - six months ago I had an "idea" of the CCI. But Xard somehow came to this himself. To improve Xard trading, you need to familiarize yourself with the BOS (brake of structure) system. This allowed me to understand - what is a triangle and what "point 2" means and why the TF M -15 works best, and why we need a parallel chart with the TF H1.
If you have any questions, please contact my friend LJC.
On September 3, I'm going to work for 4 months (I'll be without the Internet).
Good luck.
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post (total 4):
Pauliz, sudhindragk, LJC, aneek229

RomanUkraine wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:32 pm My friend - six months ago I had an "idea" of the CCI. But Xard somehow came to this himself. To improve Xard trading, you need to familiarize yourself with the BOS (brake of structure) system. This allowed me to understand - what is a triangle and what "point 2" means and why the TF M -15 works best, and why we need a parallel chart with the TF H1.
If you have any questions, please contact my friend LJC.
On September 3, I'm going to work for 4 months (I'll be without the Internet).
Good luck.
Agree with you. XU CCI is one of the most under rated indicator of XARD yet very powerful.

Neatly designed and it has everything i wanted.

I will wait for some more time before i talk more about CCI and other stuff.

sudhindragk wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:41 pm Agree with you. XU CCI is one of the most under rated indicator of XARD yet very powerful.

Neatly designed and it has everything i wanted.

I will wait for some more time before i talk more about CCI and other stuff.
viewtopic.php?p=1295441425#p1295441425
viewtopic.php?p=1295442622#p1295442622
These are the primary ideas that improve the "entry into the agreement".
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post:
sudhindragk

FourXXXX wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:47 pm No I don't look at anything to do with news, maybe I should but I don't. Been led astray too many times in the past with news, now I just stay in my own bubble.

I am risking no more than 0.5% on each trade, I will increase that as I get better with this system. So I would have to be wrong more than 28 times to lose 14%. All I can suggest is see if you can work out where you went wrong, reduce your lot sizes to the bare minimum or go onto demo until you can show consistent profits. I have been trading on and off since 1995 with paper charts back then. This system is the best I have used so I suggest sticking with it learn and it will happen.
Thank you so much. I had been using 1-2% until I saw a post on XARD Art of Compounding and thought to use the lot size calculation therein but I guess I will have to revert till I master the system.

Secondly, I think I figured what bashed my account, it wasn't just news. I think it was majorly not using a higher TF (maybe 30mins) as reference. So I adjust my game plan to using higher TF reference especially when major news are incoming.

Which higher TF would you suggest I use as reference? I can see that in the yet to be released version, D1 and H4 are used.

Notes to follow....Channel Top Resistance , Inability to break previous day high and week high again.
Break of 6/8th a solid momentum 30m sell candle with no retracement made me to take this early sell.
Local structure break on 5m chart. Sell Triangle on 5m.
Puritans can look forward for confirmed sell as shown below.
Attachments
These users thanked the author sudhindragk for the post (total 6):
braciola719, xard777, Musashi, Paddygir, LJC, ico111