Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FourXXXX wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:10 pm For those who are trying to understand Xard's system, I found this image very helpful.
Hello, Xard and FourXXXX. How are your day coming? Thank you for all your awesome works. I use the XU v6-TR and so far I have not seen the appearance of two overlapping triangles as seen in the picture FourXXXX posted. Is there a version of TR that does that or are they all supposed to do that when the reach the overbought +1/8th +2/8th and oversold -1/8th -2/8th.
Also I want to confirm if the triangle is an extra indy for showing possible exits and entries. Thank you once again. God bless you.

Kenrobert1 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:34 am Hello, Xard and FourXXXX. How are your day coming? Thank you for all your awesome works. I use the XU v6-TR and so far I have not seen the appearance of two overlapping triangles as seen in the picture FourXXXX posted. Is there a version of TR that does that or are they all supposed to do that when the reach the overbought +1/8th +2/8th and oversold -1/8th -2/8th.
Also I want to confirm if the triangle is an extra indy for showing possible exits and entries. Thank you once again. God bless you.
Don't thank me it is all Xard's work and he deserves all the credit. I think this is the indicator for those additional Triangles.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post:
Kenrobert1
nil desperandum

Dear Xard - when will it be possible to put DISLIKES?
What He is showing here - He does not understand that "point 2" is part of the BOS system. That is part of the technical analysis This is what I write for those "who did not touch".
https://school.stockcharts.com/doku.php ... off_method
Point 2 - purchase - BUY or SELL.
Market profile - interesting. But a lot of "BUT"....
Stupid POST deleted ...
Attachments
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post (total 2):
Pauliz, Andrés49

RomanUkraine wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:06 am
Hello Roman: the man is back in town:
you only show part of the Wyckoff cycle.
As for Xard's system: it is a trend-following-system: that means it is - above all - used for Markup and Markdown (as Wychoff calls these market phases, i. e. uptrend and downtrend), not so much (or not at all) during accumulation and distribution.
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
sudhindragk

josi wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:14 am Hello Roman: the man is back in town:
you only show part of the Wyckoff cycle.
As for Xard's system: it is a trend-following-system: that means it is - above all - used for Markup and Markdown (as Wychoff calls these market phases, i. e. uptrend and downtrend), not so much (or not at all) during accumulation and distribution.
I gave a link to the article. The post was prepared in response to "stupid advertising". She was removed

sudhindragk wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:34 am Rare again but strongly agree.
It is never about agree or disagree, like or dislike, i. e. opinions.
Discussions are not (or should not be) about people (ad hominem) but about topics, knowledge, enlightenment (maybe even truth).
What can be undisputably proven or statistically verified is accepted, the rest is irrelevant for trading.
Habermas: in the end (despite the fact that this sometimes can take centuries) the best argument will convince.
Popper: until then you have to try to falsify existing (possibly false) theories.