Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

The Golden Nugget detector is working much better now, been going off on many Symbols in the last hour.

There are 2 versions depending on which Semafor version is being used. Golden Nugget 004 is for Xard's latest rev009 with v7-SEMAFOR rev004.ex4. The 003 version works with the 005 template using XU v7-SEMAFOR rev003.ex4

I don't seem to be able to delete the previously posted versions, would one of the moderators be able to take care of it please in post viewtopic.php?p=1295440456#p1295440456
XARD: All done :)
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 12):
Pauliz, horizon202, Kev21, Musashi, LJC, LittleCaro, Mic014, humbatov, thomdel, jmonts, Modahen77, satyafx
nil desperandum

Hi FourXXXX, Feedback... Unfortunately, I did not get a Yellow Golden Nugget arrow on this Up move.
I just realized that you probably only use the small Red/Green Dot. Possibilities of a whole new world opening up with your next revision ;)
Xard777

NB This is me not being greedy (little bit of meat off the bone).
WAIT!!! I did get an arrow (two bars later - see viewtopic.php?p=1295440613#p1295440613).
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 2):
Musashi, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Hi everyone,

So today I created a Google sheet for myself with all the rules and setups that I use with the XARD FINAL UPDATE system.
I thought about sharing it with the people that follow this thread so I will leave the link below for all the people that are interested into reading it.

I will also leave below the winrar with the indicators I use.

Google sheets link:
Keep calm, and drink hot tea ~

LorenzoNexus wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:51 am Hi everyone,

So today I created a Google sheet for myself with all the rules and setups that I use with the XARD FINAL UPDATE system.
I thought about sharing it with the people that follow this thread so I will leave the link below for all the people that are interested into reading it.

I will also leave below the winrar with the indicators I use.

Google sheets link:
Good reference. Good work
These users thanked the author Wole for the post:
LorenzoNexus