Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Dondbaze wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:47 am Hello Xard, thanks again for the update. Please is it possible to make a request? The zigline on new set up can not be turned off. It stays on chart when turned to false.

XARD: In the input menu of Semafor rev004 set the following:-
showZZline = false //this will turn off Orange ZigZag line
showSEMA2 = false //this will turn off the Red/DodgerBlue Outer lines
I just tried it and it works fine.

You may possibly be running other indicators.

XARD: Here is a possible work around:-
Right mouse click and select the BLANK template that comes with latest XARDWORLD rev009 setup
Now add the Semafor rev004 indicator
Now change the input menu setting on Semafor rev004 to showZZline = false
If the orange ZigZag line is no longer on the chart then load the BLANK template one more time and add the indicators in the order that is shown on the enclosed chart and remember to save the template file when you are done.
Thanks a mill Xard, it works great now. Have a pipFULL week.

Moving AveragesRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Cheers Xard and family,

Have been going consistently, not building too quickly at the moment. Focus on shooting the losses in the face - ruthless execution to preserve my capital. Which is happening more and more.

Good start to the month. This last trade is all you 4X, cheers mate, I owe you a beer. Not strictly a golden nugget in some respects, but the M15 trend is up and signal arrows came on half a dozen M1 candles before the green semaphore settled where it is now. Trade entry on Xard's CCI arrow, MA cross, Blue candle, strength good (Check, Check, Check and Check).

That's me for the day - Thanks, fellas!
Attachments
These users thanked the author Musashi for the post (total 3):
xard777, gamerredd, pipalong
Don't settle with hitting your Goal - Aim to Smash It!!! - XARD777

FourXXXX wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:17 pm GOLDEN NUGGET ALERT!

I have written this indicator to detect possible Golden Nuggets. It will give an alert on screen, email and notifications when a red dot occurs below the open line or a green dot above the open line as well as a big yellow arrow when the bar closes. You still need to wait for price to cross the EMA and the bars to change colour so don't just jump in when you see the yellow arrow.

I have not tested on a live market yet but it works well on a simulator. The indicator is setup to not do anything until a new bar occurs to stop repeated alerts for the same nugget, because of this it will not show anything until the market starts trading and a new bar is drawn.

There are 2 versions depending on which Semafor version is being used. Golden Nugget 004 is for Xard's latest rev009 with v7-SEMAFOR rev004.ex4. The 003 version works with the 005 template using XU v7-SEMAFOR rev003.ex4
Hello FourXXXX,

Golden nugget alert notify a possible buy but can't see the green dot over the open line, any chance this is a false alert or should I wait for further signal confirmation?
Attachments

horizon202 wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:11 pm Hello FourXXXX,

Golden nugget alert notify a possible buy but can't see the green dot over the open line, any chance this is a false alert or should I wait for further signal confirmation?
Yes there are few issues with it that I am working on, it behaved nicely on my simulator but not on the live market, please delete the indicator and I will post an update in the next few days.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 2):
horizon202, Musashi
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:55 pm Yes there are few issues with it that I am working on, it behaved nicely on my simulator but not on the live market, please delete the indicator and I will post an update in the next few days.
Dear @FourXXXX

The indicator works, i use v004, so far i have below alerts, I have applied the indicator to all 28pair aiming to get as many as possible alerts so that i can make evalutaion.

So far its signal are good.

I took FJ and in profit now.
Thank you.
These users thanked the author DTRCT for the post:
Musashi