Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Nbats7979 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:59 am Thanks mate. Did you make any money? I think that's the real answer our panel wants to know. And which version did you use?
I'm doing okay on my demo account. Its been some time since I started. Probably 4 months. I would like to try enter a propfirm at the end of the year.
The system itself is really easy to understand. But you need to understand market cycles, ACTUAL breakouts of the price, how to profit in sideways markets on lower TFs, when to enter trades and when not on a daily basis. You can obviously decide to trade only in certain market conditions and that might make things easier. but waiting for the right signal takes a lot of time. Consistency is the number one thing to have in trading tbh. Same thing for psychology.
If you are willing to put mouths into this system and hard work, I'm pretty sure you'll get something pretty good out of it. It's obviously all on you.

I use the XARD FINAL system + ADX + Stoch Colored + Semafor from a different version that I dont remember right now.

This is not the holy grail, but if you get good enough it could become for you. As for xard that is.
These users thanked the author LorenzoNexus for the post:
Skyold
Keep calm, and drink hot tea ~

GOLDEN NUGGET ALERT!

I have written this indicator to detect possible Golden Nuggets. It will give an alert on screen, email and notifications when a red dot occurs below the open line or a green dot above the open line as well as a big yellow arrow when the bar closes. You still need to wait for price to cross the EMA and the bars to change colour so don't just jump in when you see the yellow arrow.

I have not tested on a live market yet but it works well on a simulator. The indicator is setup to not do anything until a new bar occurs to stop repeated alerts for the same nugget, because of this it will not show anything until the market starts trading and a new bar is drawn.

There are 2 versions depending on which Semafor version is being used. Golden Nugget 004 is for Xard's latest rev009 with v7-SEMAFOR rev004.ex4. The 003 version works with the 005 template using XU v7-SEMAFOR rev003.ex4

XARD: latest version here... viewtopic.php?p=1295440601#p1295440601
Attachments
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 18):
Skyold, xard777, MaxTorque, Pauliz, Musashi, Kev21, thomdel, kowal81, LJC, jmonts, stond, gamerredd, humbatov, Mic014, aneek229, SWicak, horizon202, ebi
nil desperandum

Nbats7979 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:59 am Thanks mate. Did you make any money? I think that's the real answer our panel wants to know. And which version did you use?
the real answer for your "panel": these are discretionary systems:
That means it depends on who does the trading:
If you can trade, you can make money.
If you cannot trade, you will lose money (probably a lot).
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 2):
LorenzoNexus, pipalong

josi wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:28 pm the real answer for your "panel": these are discretionary systems:
That means it depends on who does the trading:
If you can trade, you can make money.
If you cannot trade, you will lose money (probably a lot).
That's absolutely true Josi , ......but don't forget the flexibility of a Large account holder ,
multiple lot entries , small moves , in and out , big profits , they don't freak out by a pullback .
Not like a trader with a small account that's eager to see a bigger run to make a little bit of money .
Followed many traders over the years , almost nobody can do what they do , only difference is Big accounts .

XARD, great as always ! The only thing which is not clear to me are the settings of the EA TRADEFX. Can you give some more details how to setup e.g. a 10000 USD account properly with a stop at 1% of the account and maybe a profit target of 1,5%. Example settings for all these lines in the EA like MinLots, MaxLots.... up to Move Y would be highly appreciated. Only to be sure to understand this correctly. Or maybe anybody who is aware of these settings ?

XARD: Lotsize = Fund/TradedLots (5'000 default) or Fund/Lotsize = TradedLots

xard777 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:18 am Update

OK, here is XARDWORLD rev009 for everyone's perusal.

It includes a simple expert for BUY/SELL and CLOSE of trades.
The Expert wont work with MTF indys (such as DASH) so don't use them (it's an MT4 quirk).
You can set the TradedLots calculation from within the Expert input menu.
It is defaulted as 5'000 so you should be able to take trades without breaking the bank.
If too high, set TradedLots to 2'500, if too low, set TradedLots to 7'500.

MMATH settings are in sync from H4 all the way down to M5
The Trend Line is set off H1 so it is in sync all the way down to M5.
If you are trading on a M15 TF then you are already trading off the H1 Trend line.
In this version M1 TF is NOT catered for (due to lag time on crappy computers) or maybe you wish to remote trade your PC using your phones web browser and Guacamole on Windows or Linux.

A couple of things that you want to watch for...
1) The change of the Trend line (the background will change as well).
2) Price coming off the Daily open line - watch the right panel colors.
3) The Bias off the Pink Perdot (the Orange ZZ line matches this).
And lastly, keep a watchful eye on possible Golden Nugget moves (i.e. Red Dot Below the Open line & Green Dot Above the open line).

Added feature:- The panel on the right changes color...
Above the Open line and greater +10% ADR RoyalBlue color
Above the Open line and less +10% ADR DarkGreen color,
Below the Open line and less -10% ADR Violet color,
Below the Open line and greater -10% ADR Crimson color.

Like previous setups trying to keep it simple.
Enjoy!
Xard777

NB If you only display one chart on your screen, remove BORDERS indicator from the list and save your template.
I also added some extra indicators for you to try out that are not included with the template file.
They are CCI TREND rev007 and HLC Trend(alerts) rev001

Carlsberg don't do charts...
i need ADR mq4 file becuse my broker server time is different i need to change the open line

xard777 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:18 am Update

OK, here is XARDWORLD rev009 for everyone's perusal.

It includes a simple expert for BUY/SELL and CLOSE of trades.
The Expert wont work with MTF indys (such as DASH) so don't use them (it's an MT4 quirk).
You can set the TradedLots calculation from within the Expert input menu.
It is defaulted as 5'000 so you should be able to take trades without breaking the bank.
If too high, set TradedLots to 2'500, if too low, set TradedLots to 7'500.

MMATH settings are in sync from H4 all the way down to M5
The Trend Line is set off H1 so it is in sync all the way down to M5.
If you are trading on a M15 TF then you are already trading off the H1 Trend line.
In this version M1 TF is NOT catered for (due to lag time on crappy computers) or maybe you wish to remote trade your PC using your phones web browser and Guacamole on Windows or Linux.

A couple of things that you want to watch for...
1) The change of the Trend line (the background will change as well).
2) Price coming off the Daily open line - watch the right panel colors.
3) The Bias off the Pink Perdot (the Orange ZZ line matches this).
And lastly, keep a watchful eye on possible Golden Nugget moves (i.e. Red Dot Below the Open line & Green Dot Above the open line).

Added feature:- The panel on the right changes color...
Above the Open line and greater +10% ADR RoyalBlue color
Above the Open line and less +10% ADR DarkGreen color,
Below the Open line and less -10% ADR Violet color,
Below the Open line and greater -10% ADR Crimson color.

Like previous setups trying to keep it simple.
Enjoy!
Xard777

NB If you only display one chart on your screen, remove BORDERS indicator from the list and save your template.
I also added some extra indicators for you to try out that are not included with the template file.
They are CCI TREND rev007 and HLC Trend(alerts) rev001

Carlsberg don't do charts...
Is it fully automated? How do you setting sl and TP?
XARD: I don't use SL & TP, you could however try 10 & -10 and see if you get get kicked out.

Hello Xard, thanks again for the update. Please is it possible to make a request? The zigline on new set up can not be turned off. It stays on chart when turned to false.

XARD: In the input menu of Semafor rev004 set the following:-
showZZline = false //this will turn off Orange ZigZag line
showSEMA2 = false //this will turn off the Red/DodgerBlue Outer lines
I just tried it and it works fine.

You may possibly be running other indicators.

XARD: Here is a possible work around:-
Right mouse click and select the BLANK template that comes with latest XARDWORLD rev009 setup
Now add the Semafor rev004 indicator
Now change the input menu setting on Semafor rev004 to showZZline = false
If the orange ZigZag line is no longer on the chart then load the BLANK template one more time and add the indicators in the order that is shown on the enclosed chart and remember to save the template file when you are done.
Attachments