Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

josi wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:36 am Well, there is strong resistance around 1817 - but price may indeed break out upwards at some stage (if you look at D1). With a bit of luck it won't do that just yet...
The good news - if it doesn't it may well retest the last low area around 1796.
Yeah.. it sure does looks like it'll break it... did the news release play a role in this? cos earlier, there was clear indication that it'll go down

I'll learn from this though.. would be using fixed TP value for Gold.

maroka wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:50 am Yeah.. it sure does looks like it'll break it... did the news release play a role in this? cos earlier, there was clear indication that it'll go down
I'll learn from this though.. would be using fixed TP value for Gold.
Sure, what we have seen the last 2+ hours was obviously news related.
So this was no "normal" price move - try not to learn "the wrong thing" from an outlier.

josi wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:53 am Sure, what we have seen the last 2+ hours was obviously news related.
So this was no "normal" price move - try not to learn "the wrong thing" from an outlier.
Yes, those moves were abnormal.. not trying to learn from the move though... learning to use fixed TP.. actually I've always used fixed TP's, I've been a scalper, really really short term scalper... but looking to tasting the swing side of trading,
These users thanked the author maroka for the post:
josi