Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

There are so many versions...
I just downloaded the latest version 6

Can someone please walk through this latest version and how to trade it?
I have been reading and I am so confused...

All I got out of my research was

1. Wait for square
2. Wait for the second Dot to confirm the square
3. Trade the cross of the MA line.. But in version 6 it is no longer true.. I think we just have the blue/pink candles instead..

I have so many questions..

Like what's the 9/36/144

What is the big colored triangles??
There are other numbers on the screen.. but no explanations
:(

PurifiedCrystal wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:18 pm Like what's the 9/36/144
hi trader the 9/36/144 is just the EMAs Xard uses.............

you must not worry of it but it is good 2 see u know of this & have read properly............. which xard version u using?? JUNE update?? :) :) :)
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

PurifiedCrystal wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:18 pm There are so many versions...
I just downloaded the latest version 6

Can someone please walk through this latest version and how to trade it?
I have been reading and I am so confused...

All I got out of my research was

1. Wait for square
2. Wait for the second Dot to confirm the square
3. Trade the cross of the MA line.. But in version 6 it is no longer true.. I think we just have the blue/pink candles instead..

I have so many questions..

Like what's the 9/36/144

What is the big colored triangles??
There are other numbers on the screen.. but no explanations
:(
Numbers and triangles are lower highs or higher lows indicating a probable change in trend. Also, I think Xard is doing something here with Gartley formations but I am not 100% sure on that.

Here is an example from the DAX just a short time ago on M1 although not the perfect setup as you should also have a green dot (2nd Dot). I have added a 9EMA that I use as my trigger to enter when crossed. Look at it this way the triangles mean there is a change and get ready to go with it.
Attachments
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post:
Musashi
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:34 pm Numbers and triangles are lower highs or higher lows indicating a probable change in trend. Also, I think Xard is doing something here with Gartley formations but I am not 100% sure on that.

Here is an example from the DAX just a short time ago on M1 although not the perfect setup as you should also have a green dot (2nd Dot). I have added a 9EMA that I use as my trigger to enter when crossed. Look at it this way the triangles mean there is a change and get ready to go with it.
So ideally, there should be another green dot right?
The triangle is NOT required correct?

PurifiedCrystal wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:36 pm So ideally, there should be another green dot right?
The triangle is NOT required correct?
"So ideally, there should be another green dot right?" Perhaps you should take the time to read my previous post a little more carefully!

In fact all the answers are here is this Topic if you read and look at charts and then do some more reading and look at the charts more and then do some more reading and look at some more charts. It's not painting by numbers you need to put time into it!
Attachments
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 3):
moey_dw, Musashi, pipalong
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:07 pm "So ideally, there should be another green dot right?" Perhaps you should take the time to read my previous post a little more carefully!

In fact all the answers are here is this Topic if you read and look at charts and then do some more reading and look at the charts more and then do some more reading and look at some more charts. It's not painting by numbers you need to put time into it!
AWESOME! What version is this??
I have v6 and looks different than yours.