Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

[quote][/quote][quote=FourXXXX post_id=1295434585 time=1620253986 user_id=4944401]
There is also a sell 16 bars to the right where all 3 lines turned yellow with large profit potential.

If you look at the breakout indicator it would have given you a sell at the yellow line giving an earlier entry and more profit.
[/quote]
Attachments
Please, dear brother, can you share this breakout line indicator that you mentioned. I put it in parentheses in the picture. Please share it or mention the name of the indicator with thanks. Please, dear brother, can you share this breakout line indicator that you mentioned. I put it in parentheses in the picture. Please share it or mention the name of the indicator with thanks.

sudhindragk wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 10:25 pm Xard,

Glad you liked it. Its attached with this post.
I have removed only 1 indi : MMATH and added pivots : D W M.
The reason i removed MM was it was showing too many lines.
If there is a way to keep just even digit MM then charts may not be cluttered.
Perhaps you can come up with some brilliant idea.
I believe in golden pivots : two or more confluences of one or higher time frame pivots.
It works really nice. So a template might not be required. I will post more charts to explain the concept.

Regards
Sudhindra
seems he will ignore the request to modified his system, i think its gonna be a legacy like psx or nitendo saturn and then ppl will move to a newer system

Mustafa wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 2:16 am I struggle with money management part of the trading.... I am trying to wrap my head around the compounding document shared by XARD. Can someone explain where this 1500 figure comes from that I enclosed in the red square.... Another suggestion is that the ADR values are right on the price and blur the price action or at least make them heavy on the eyes.... Is it possible to move them to the right of the price.... Has anyone tried to implement this concept of money management? It would be really kind to share your insights regarding the compounding principle in trading. I feel lack of proper understanding in devising the proper lot sizes and stop loss management is the root cause of all failures in trading so this areas needs as much coverage as the trading system itself.
Just use compounding calculator on the net, its too simple. there's no rr ration or drawdown expected like monthly withdrawal. basicly its like banking interest rate every x time for specific x time frame
These users thanked the author p1ps_surfer for the post:
Mustafa

p1ps_surfer wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 4:48 pm seems he will ignore the request to modified his system, i think its gonna be a legacy like psx or nitendo saturn and then ppl will move to a newer system
a) there are many ways to produce - what you call - "confluence"
b) how much "confluence" do you need (the more "confluence" you need the less reliable your system's indicators are in your own estimate)?
c) Xard already said several times that he is on the point of retiring (that's why his last version was called "final")
d) some people will always "move to a newer system" or indicators (mostly without having really mastered the last one),

josi wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 5:20 pm a) there are many ways to produce - what you call - "confluence"
b) how much "confluence" do you need (the more "confluence" you need the less reliable your system's indicators are in your own estimate)?
c) Xard already said several times that he is on the point of retiring (that's why his last version was called "final")
d) some people will always "move to a newer system" or indicators (mostly without having really mastered the last one),
Like your crap jokes ! Please read Xard's comments.

josi wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 5:54 pm No joke intended.
Your word "crap": people who use swear words instead of arguments try to offend because they know that they cannot convince (defensive ad hominem-strategy).
Fact check : I am just following Xard's system unlike you who is harping around on all systems.

I am not here to convince you. If you like it take it else leave it. This is what Xard also says.

Even you have modified to suit it to your requirements. Xard has been doing/modifying it for years.