Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FourXXXX wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:40 pm If you live permanently outside Australia you can easily become a non-resident for taxation purposes. If you live in Thailand and bring in money earned in the previous financial year there is no tax.
What if you live in Oz? And receive offshore payments via Netteller, Skrill etc. into an Aussie bank account? Do the banks dob on you to the ATO or nah?
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:50 pm What if you live in Oz? And receive offshore payments via Netteller, Skrill etc. into an Aussie bank account? Do the banks dob on you to the ATO or nah?
If you bring money into your Aussie bank account the ATO will know.
If you are living in Australia get a good creative accountant.

Big companies pay little to no tax.

XARD: There is no CGT in Aussie for spread betting but better moving broker to Mauritius to avoid the 30:1 levy on trades.
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:52 pm If you bring money into your Aussie bank account the ATO will know.
If you are living in Australia get a good creative accountant.

Big companies pay little to no tax.

XARD: There is no CGT in Aussie for spread betting but better moving broker to Mauritius to avoid the 30:1 levy on trades.
You can get 100:1 in Australia if you are considered a professional trader. https://www.globalprime.com/trading-con ... -leverage/ will do it if you have 2 years of experience. If not Aussie then they do 100:1 for everyone.

XARD: or have Globalprime switch your existing aussie account to GlobalprimeSeychelles then you can do 100:1 Woohoo!!!
nil desperandum

Today's Trades using latest setup (release date 20210518)
I really like the mixture of the ADX and the Breakout indy. Each trade taken based on best ADX/Breakout at the cross of the Trend line.
And my last trade, if Price fails to go down and hit 38/61 levels then watch for hit when it reverses and goes the other way.
This is why I trade.
Have a great weekend everyone, ice cold beer sitting out in the sunshine Woohoo!!!
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 8):
Skyold, LorenzoNexus, gamerredd, humbatov, Kev21, thomdel, msbh, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Senior Rob wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:37 am Hi Xard or anyone,

I am looking for the stand alone Channel Indicator we used to have. I have done a search but could only find the original !!! MT4 old version and I need the latest version.
I have been using it from XU v3 -FX1 with everything set to "false" except the Channel but it grinds my computer to a halt when running multiple screens.

Does anyone have this? Thank you for the help

Rob
XARD: Are you talking about just the two EMA H/L lines? or the Grey Channel?
The Grey Channel - that's it, thank you Xard, you are the best!

Cheers,
Rob
Cheers,

""There is nothing to fear but fear itself"" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rob