Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Phantom5000 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:13 am Do not get Trolled Yuri. I think you are doing a fine job. I trade 16 pairs on 2 timeframes and anytime I get suggestions it helps me focus a little more on that pair that you or others have spotted. I thank you.
Don't you think it will be better for everyone if Yuri shared his indicators & template so we all know how to catch the fish rather than feeding us with the fish but Yuri is an expert at ignoring anyone's message or post that asks him to share his system. Honestly, Yuri is part of the people that made me stop frequenting this forum because he is not a willing person that loves to share or give but enjoys receiving. So, if in the course of his research he found some useful indicators, does someone else need to go through the same toil he went through when he can easily make life less stressful for another by sharing the first hand he got
These users thanked the author Yk_empire for the post:
Yuri_I

Yk_empire wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:33 am Don't you think it will be better for everyone if Yuri shared his indicators & template so we all know how to catch the fish rather than feeding us with the fish but Yuri is an expert at ignoring anyone's message or post that asks him to share his system. Honestly, Yuri is part of the people that made me stop frequenting this forum because he is not a willing person that loves to share or give but enjoys receiving. So, if in the course of his research he found some useful indicators, does someone else need to go through the same toil he went through when he can easily make life less stressful for another by sharing the first hand he got
Every indicator he shows is in this forum. Just click attachments and sort columns. The basis on his charts is to use XARD's design and that is what's being shown. A little work and search and you will find everything you need. I would post my trade charts for the profits I make but then you and others would accuse me too since I use additional indicators for confirmations. If it is not part of XARDS design, you should not ask for other indicators. This is XARD's world. Please ask only what indicators he gives us. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
These users thanked the author Phantom5000 for the post (total 2):
Yuri_I, Shockr

Yk_empire wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:33 am Don't you think it will be better for everyone if Yuri shared his indicators & template so we all know how to catch the fish rather than feeding us with the fish but Yuri is an expert at ignoring anyone's message or post that asks him to share his system. Honestly, Yuri is part of the people that made me stop frequenting this forum because he is not a willing person that loves to share or give but enjoys receiving. So, if in the course of his research he found some useful indicators, does someone else need to go through the same toil he went through when he can easily make life less stressful for another by sharing the first hand he got
First, this is the XARD branch.
Secondly, I give some hints in which direction to move. I want a person with his mind to get to the understanding of market mechanisms and use the appropriate tools. Only when you overshoot a lot of information will you come to an understanding of the logic of the price movement.
Thirdly, I share indicators. People write to me - I answer.
Fourth, as Phantom wrote, all these indicators are on the forum.
Fifth, I test it all the time, so it's not in final form yet. I have an exchange of thoughts with other people, even an argument. After all, truth is born in a dispute.

Yuri_I wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:17 am First, this is the XARD branch.
Secondly, I give some hints in which direction to move. I want a person with his mind to get to the understanding of market mechanisms and use the appropriate tools. Only when you overshoot a lot of information will you come to an understanding of the logic of the price movement.
Thirdly, I share indicators. People write to me - I answer.
Fourth, as Phantom wrote, all these indicators are on the forum.
Fifth, I test it all the time, so it's not in final form yet. I have an exchange of thoughts with other people, even an argument. After all, truth is born in a dispute.
Well said Yuri, but I can remember quite a number of times you have never responded to my message/comment asking you to share your indicators. Also, there are over 3500+ attachments how does one know which indicators you are using when I don't even know the name.
If you really want to help another, I don't think XARD will be offended if you shared your indicators & template that can help improve everyone's chances of trading well and winnings.
Yuri, you can make life easier for everyone by just sharing it rather than going to search over 3500+ attachments to be guessing the indicators you use. That's not fair at all
These users thanked the author Yk_empire for the post:
muhammadfarooq

Yk_empire wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:21 am Well said Yuri, but I can remember quite a number of times you have never responded to my message/comment asking you to share your indicators. Also, there are over 3500+ attachments how does one know which indicators you are using when I don't even know the name.
If you really want to help another, I don't think XARD will be offended if you shared your indicators & template that can help improve everyone's chances of trading well and winnings.
Yuri, you can make life easier for everyone by just sharing it rather than going to search over 3500+ attachments to be guessing the indicators you use. That's not fair at all
When people will understand nobody will help you to be profitable, you must find the way, it is not easy, take years of study.
These users thanked the author Cladi39 for the post (total 4):
Yuri_I, AlexBello, aneek229, Shockr

Cladi39 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:59 am When people will understand nobody will help you to be profitable, you must find the way, it is not easy, take years of study.

Bro, You're wrong on that. I am not saying Yuri should help anyone to be profitable. All I am asking is that he shares the indicators & template in the screenshot he posted so one can master it and perhaps even discover new ways to improve it which Yuri can also benefit from it. What I don't understand is that you're not seeing anything wrong with what Yuri is doing :sad: If XARD was like Yuri then we all won't be here. XARD has shared a lot of information & resources here for us that even XARD himself has benefitted from because people brought in suggestions on how to improve the resources & information which he has, and that is a plus (an addition) to XARD's knowledge base. So, why is YURI different? XARD hasn't complained of anyone sharing resources that could enhance the simple trend following system.

If Yuri wants to sell his system then he should just come clean? I mean how difficult can it be to share the indis & template he uses because people believe it will be of a greater benefit than Yuri giving a hint on market's direction. Worthy of note, this has been ongoing since 2 months now. When Yuri request for indicator from another member, no one tells him to go and search over 7500+ attachments and be looking for the indicator without a name that's like searching for a raindrop in an ocean