Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Does anyone know how the alert in the new setup works? I've tried to identify the indicator generating the alerts but haven't had any luck yet. The alerts don't match current price action also. Is it like a buy-stop and sell-stop kind of alert?

Update
I guess I've figured out how the alerts work. The alerts point out levels to watch out for in the future. The alert prices correspond to perimeter dots or 2nd dots. For example, if price goes above a previous 2nd dot (swing high) then buy and vice versa.
These users thanked the author traderokey for the post:
promixer

traderokey wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:47 pm Does anyone know how the alert in the new setup works? I've tried to identify the indicator generating the alerts but haven't had any luck yet. The alerts don't match current price action also. Is it like a buy-stop and sell-stop kind of alert?
I see the same. In the latest HL system, there is a delay in triangles. As of now, I saw it on FRA40, and then it formed 4 candles later. So we miss a good entry and there even wasn't an alert for buy. So maybe good to consider stepping back in one version where I think that works. Or did I maybe missed something?
Attachments

30 min Trading Made Easy
The alarm goes off at Blue Candle & Pink Candle
If you had traded the CHINA50 then you could have made +30%
So you see, 8% sustainable is very much in the realms of reality folks.
OK, I will stop going on about the 8%.
You can all see that trading on the 30m pays out in cherries - you just need a little patience while it all unfolds.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 5):
flandria, humbatov, LorenzoNexus, LittleCaro, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:30 pm 30 min Trading Made Easy
The alarm goes off at Blue Candle & Pink Candle
If you had traded the CHINA50 then you could have made +30%
So you see, 8% sustainable is very much in the realms of reality folks.
OK, I will stop going on about the 8%.
You can all see that trading on the 30m pays out in cherries - you just need a little patience while it all unfolds.
Xard777
@XARD can you please draw lines at CHINA50 where you would enter and where you would put stop loss to make this 30%? What would be the risk in %? With this, I would much more understand how you achieve that kind of %. Many thanks.
These users thanked the author promixer for the post:
LorenzoNexus