Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Pikachu wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:15 am Here is a good start:
viewtopic.php?p=1295429130#p1295429130

You will see that there a newer versions although they are looking slightly different, the rules stays the same.
Thanks Pikachu. That gives me some vague idea but for instance I see triangles mentioned which don't appear in the latest templates. Also what are all the elements I'm supposed to consider for an entry, besides the crossing of that line? Up cyle mentioned as well. I suppose that's a semafor which I know repaints, so how I do I account for that? Obviously there is much more to it, like SL or exits. It's not just a picture that I suppose I should look at but a whole background. I don't want to sound like a total and ungrateful dummy, but I'm sure you know what I mean :)

Hammertop wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:52 am Thanks Pikachu. That gives me some vague idea but for instance I see triangles mentioned which don't appear in the latest templates. Also what are all the elements I'm supposed to consider for an entry, besides the crossing of that line? Up cyle mentioned as well. I suppose that's a semafor which I know repaints, so how I do I account for that? Obviously there is much more to it, like SL or exits. It's not just a picture that I suppose I should look at but a whole background. I don't want to sound like a total and ungrateful dummy, but I'm sure you know what I mean :)
The triangles are there, I have this setup: As for entry, everything is mentioned in the picture!
I guess you take some time and test for it yourself and see how it works for you.
These users thanked the author Pikachu for the post (total 2):
AlexBello, Hammertop

Pikachu wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:19 am The triangles are there, I have this setup:
EURUSDM1.png

As for entry, everything is mentioned in the picture!
I guess you take some time and test for it yourself and see how it works for you.
Ok, thanks for your patience. Can I just ask a quick question then? Maybe I'm using the wrong template, which I thought was the latest. I actually have 2: XU v2-Xmas 2020 Edition.tpl and XU v2-XARD FX3 2021.tpl and neither shows any triangle...

Hammertop wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:29 am Ok, thanks for your patience. Can I just ask a quick question then? Maybe I'm using the wrong template, which I thought was the latest. I actually have 2: XU v2-Xmas 2020 Edition.tpl and XU v2-XARD FX3 2021.tpl and neither shows any triangle...
This is the latest template I have been using from xard777:
viewtopic.php?p=1295430601#p1295430601

Of course I have thrown some indicators out and therefore made my own one.
These users thanked the author Pikachu for the post:
Hammertop

Hammertop wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:29 am Ok, thanks for your patience. Can I just ask a quick question then? Maybe I'm using the wrong template, which I thought was the latest. I actually have 2: XU v2-Xmas 2020 Edition.tpl and XU v2-XARD FX3 2021.tpl and neither shows any triangle...

Start from today's post and work your way backwards, reading every post, before long you will see all the rules and all the latest updates.
These users thanked the author traderokey for the post:
Hammertop

Pikachu wrote:

This is the latest template I have been using from xard777:
viewtopic.php?p=1295430601#p1295430601

Of course I have thrown some indicators out and therefore made my own one.
Well, I'm more interested in m5 and also I just followed the advice from the 1st post where this latest variation does not appear (I think), hence the templates I was using. Thank you very much
traderokey wrote:

Start from today's post and work your way backwards, reading every post, before long you will see all the rules and all the latest updates.
Thank you very much. I never thought of going backwards. That's probably a very sensible idea to follow at this point. ;)
These users thanked the author Hammertop for the post:
traderokey

Hammertop wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:10 am Well, I'm more interested in m5 and also I just followed the advice from the 1st post where this latest variation does not appear (I think), hence the templates I was using.
Well you are not bound to use a specific timeframe with the latest version so you can still use the 5m chart. Need to check also higher timeframes.

As xard777 noted: "As a lot of you will know that I tend to scalp my way through the intra-day, make my Pip$ on the 5m chart with quick short moves and let two or three trades make up my daily target. This can leave a lot of traders a bit confused so I would like to point out an easier more classical way of trading using this system."

Reading further you will notice that 15m and 1hr chart tends to keep you better on track.

Just try it out, delete what you dont need and keep things what is working for you. You are not bound to use it exactly as the creator!
These users thanked the author Pikachu for the post:
Hammertop