Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:55 pm A few trades this morning (total +386 Pip$)

My 1st trade, I was simply taking Price UP to make the 2nd Triangle
My 2nd trade, Was off the 2nd Triangle but cut short as it looked like Price was going back UP (probably to make another 2nd Triangle on a higher TF.
Went for a power nap.
My 3rd trade, Was off the 2nd Triangle (15m) this one should be going down all day but I made my Pip$ (no need to be greedy) and decided to book them.
I can always go back in on this last trade later on in the day.
I have included the 15m chart to show the Higher 2nd Triangle formation (on trade 2 everyone is ready to bet the farm and this happens :-)
Xard777
1st trade - had no idea there was a trade there, might need more experience.
2nd trade - got in, but i was being too greedy and it ended up in a loss.
3rd trade - expected this to happen after the 2nd trade, but failed to get in in time, i was at work.

not a good start but overall a good learning experience and thanks xard for the explaination

xard777 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:57 pm Did anyone get in on the +200 Pip$ (Golden Nugget) UP move off the Green Dot ABOVE the Open line on 5m US500 today ???
Xard777
I saw the green dot (GOLDEN NUGGET) and after the first blue candle I set the trade = ENTRY
And after 75 pips I'm out of the trade.
As you've always said: take the best pieces (T-bone steaks ;) ) and leave the rest for the others.
Skyold
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
stond
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

xard777 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:55 pm A few trades this morning (total +386 Pip$)

My 1st trade, I was simply taking Price UP to make the 2nd Triangle
My 2nd trade, Was off the 2nd Triangle but cut short as it looked like Price was going back UP (probably to make another 2nd Triangle on a higher TF.
Went for a power nap.
My 3rd trade, Was off the 2nd Triangle (15m) this one should be going down all day but I made my Pip$ (no need to be greedy) and decided to book them.
I can always go back in on this last trade later on in the day.
I have included the 15m chart to show the Higher 2nd Triangle formation (on trade 2 everyone is ready to bet the farm and this happens :-)
Xard777
Good day Xard777, thanks for this great trading system. Please I want to find out from you if you wait for the whole color of the trend box to turn to one color before you place a trade?

Skyold wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:20 am As you've always said: take the best pieces (T-bone steaks ;) ) and leave the rest for the others.
Yeah, man, except the T-Bone-Steak (which is hardly the best piece, but that is another matter) is happening right now on US500.
Or to put it differently: enter after Frankfurt open this morning, take a very long walk (or nap), look at price now and cheer up... (price on H1 hasn't closed below EMA9 once since then)

josi wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:00 am Yeah, man, except the T-Bone-Steak (which is hardly the best piece, but that is another matter) is happening right now on US500.
Or to put it differently: enter after Frankfurt open this morning, take a very long walk (or nap), look at price now and cheer up...
The nap is unlikely to be anything. One shouldn't overdo it with walking either, because there is a means of transport for this; is called car :-)
And also no reason to be greedy. Every day offers opportunities and as long as my profit factor is over 1.60 I am very satisfied.
But it could also be that you are a super athlete and a gourmet. Unfortunately I can't keep up with you.
Best regards
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
Juertes
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777