Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

the elliot wave theory is to trade the 2-3 wave and the 4-5 wave. yes the Good Trade indicator repaints, BUT if you know Elliot Waves, point 2 cant go past point 0 and point 4 cant go past point 2 the elliot wave theory is to trade the 2-3 wave and the 4-5 wave. yes the Good Trade indicator repaints, BUT if you know Elliot Waves, point 2 cant go past point 0 and point 4 cant go past point 2
This is how i trade XARD!!!!
These users thanked the author cptwillwilliams for the post (total 3):
AlexBello, traderokey, oskar656

Shockr wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:46 am Any US traders who have a reputable broker outside the US where you can trade Indexes? I got a note this week that FXChoice does not have Indexes available anymore.
just yesterday I opened a demo account at FXChoice after many recommendations ... I was ready to change brokers ... But when I tried to open a trade in the indexes, the market was closed for the indexes ... and now you are confirming that FXChoice does not trades more indexes, I am disappointed.

tonnogueira wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:14 am

just yesterday I opened a demo account at FXChoice after many recommendations ... I was ready to change brokers ... But when I tried to open a trade in the indexes, the market was closed for the indexes ... and now you are confirming that FXChoice does not trades more indexes, I am disappointed.
MAN RUN FROM FXChoice
These users thanked the author cptwillwilliams for the post:
tonnogueira

xard777 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:29 am Trade number three, +132 Pip$ - that will do for today.
No need to be greedy, simply slice a bit off the top and get out. Total for today +437 Pip$
Xard777
100% of a 2nd dot i wish many ppl in here can appreciate the system and stop adding things instead focus on the idea and learn your strength.

by the way its been one year i think since XARD suggested we all try this.
These users thanked the author fadhayemustafa for the post (total 2):
cptwillwilliams, gamerredd

xard777 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:29 am Trade number three, +132 Pip$ - that will do for today.
No need to be greedy, simply slice a bit off the top and get out. Total for today +437 Pip$
Xard777
I am curious whether we will still have a day high at MM 4 today or whether it will drop down to 0
XARD: If I was a betting man my money would be on 4/8ths
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:39 am

I am curious whether we will still have a day high at MM 4 today or whether it will drop down to 0

Screenshot (135).png
As the XARD always says:
don't be too greedy
That's why I booked my 135 pips
Thanks XARD
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 2):
cptwillwilliams, neverloggedin
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Hi everyone, I'm a new adopter of the XARD system (latest version).
I'm really enjoying the Thread so far, I've read/scrolled through all 600+ pages.

I've been trading with this system for a couple of days now and looking at the latest chart data I saw that the Semafor indicator has a lot of different colors. I thought It would be very helpful If XARD or someone from the community could create a photo or a doc with a "legend" of all the differences between Semafors.

For example:

What indicates a green/red dot that has a white or blue circle color beneath it?
Same thing with: what an arrowed blue/pink dot means and what's the difference between these and the ones with a gold square beneath it?
last one is: why some green/red dots have marks of specific levels (gold color and teal color) and some other green/red dots don't?

To conclude my first message here, on this thread, I would like to thank the community and XARD for creating such cool way to trade and keep on posting year after year. You guys are relentless!

XARD: I have tried to simplify the Dot system by only using two dots. Our Perimeter Dot and the smaller Green/Red Dot.
Once a Perimeter Dot forms (say a Blue bottom Perimeter Dot) then we only look to take BUY Trades in the UP direction towards the next Perimeter Top Dot off all subsequent Green Dots that appear during the UP cycle. Once a Top Perimeter Dot has formed then we look to take SELL trades off all the subsequent Red Dots that appear during the DOWN cycle until a new Bottom Perimeter Dot appears. This is the system in it's simplest form. As part of our Entry strategy we like to WAIT until Price has crossed the Trend line before committing to a trade.
These users thanked the author LorenzoNexus for the post (total 4):
cptwillwilliams, AlexBello, oskar656, thomdel
Keep calm, and drink hot tea ~