Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

AlexBello wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:06 am Exit with small loss after sell trade on US30, M15. Losses are part of this game, no problem. Current week is still very profitable for me.
Trend box is all blue, so may be buy trade now is good idea, even if it is against the big dot...
I placed sl at the big red dot but as you can see it already rejected that level.
These users thanked the author Blin for the post:
AlexBello

AlexBello wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:32 am
I am testing different options for exit - I remember, that Xard has mentioned he exits the trade after price crosses trendline in opposite direction. It makes loss smaller, but losses occur more often.
and if it doesn't cross the trend line and you let it run you will get bigger moves eventually, which will outweigh the smaller losses
These users thanked the author fadhayemustafa for the post:
AlexBello

Shockr wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:28 am
Hey, Rob: I only use this for a Demo. I got the recommendation from another website. I downloaded the MT4 platform. After getting started with Xard's System, I noticed that some of the Indexes he had were working. It seems I had to change some names of the Indexes. Go to View>Symbol, it shows all symbols that are used by the broker. I have on my chart: US30, SPX500,NAS100,FTSE10,EUSTX50,HK50,JPN225,GER30, XAGUSD,XAUUSD. Hope that helps.
Thank you for your reply. As previously stated IG only offers forex trading for US Clients - see attached.

The search continues.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Senior Rob for the post:
Shockr
Cheers,

""There is nothing to fear but fear itself"" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rob