Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Wow! Following your trading system without adding any other thing into it is really profitable and I believe that by next month I shall be able to trade with your system consistently and I will show us the results. Thank you much for sharing once again and you have a heart of gold!

AlexBello wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:21 pm
Cladi39 wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:02 pm
The only trade i take today.
Thanks for example. Seems, like you were trading against perimeter dot. Just curious.
No.. why? The background is red the price is under the moving average.. The VQ is in sell position.. He opened the trade after a perfect pullback.. The arrow up? Not confirmed yet
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

gostego wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:40 pm
AlexBello wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:21 pm

Thanks for example. Seems, like you were trading against perimeter dot. Just curious.
No.. why? The background is red the price is under the moving average.. The VQ is in sell position.. He opened the trade after a perfect pullback.. The arrow up? Not confirmed yet
Thanks for reply, really background was blue and is blue (as it should be when such arrow appears) - just look carefully. No problem, I just have to think again, what rules should I apply for determination of valid pullback. In case if I trade against such perimeter dot.

AlexBello wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:08 pm
gostego wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:40 pm

Thanks for reply, really background was blue and is blue (as it should be when such arrow appears) - just look carefully. No problem, I just have to think again, what rules should I apply for determination of valid pullback. In case if I trade against such perimeter dot.
The entry is not where the background is blue.. He has drawn an arrow to the entry point
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

gostego wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:58 pm
AlexBello wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:08 pm

The entry is not where the background is blue.. He has drawn an arrow to the entry point
Yes, I know, I was looking at that setup yesterday. And, as far as I remember, perimeter dot with blue background was already in place. It just moved down later on. I would not ask the question otherwise.
US30M15.png

1. Similar Topics

1. 277 Replies
    2. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 4030 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    3. Trend Lock System

2 Replies 12250 Views

by menber100, Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:50 am in Coding Help

2 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”