Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

XARD... it would be cliché to say thank you, you have done a great job. However, never say good bye... It makes me sad a bit. Not been long around this forum but have grown very fond of your commitment, generous spirit and kindness. Much love and deepest regards. I hope you will keep sharing your trades and golden nugget advice and just your thoughts on your system. I promise never to ask you for any modifications, changes, updates or anything. No nagging ever.
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 3):
moey_dw, humbatov, Skyold

xard777 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:49 am My apologies to everyone wishing changes made to indicators.
I will no longer be posting updated setups.
My original goal was to produce a simple setup that everyone can use and make consistent pip$ from.
I believe I have now fulfilled that goal.

I want to turn my attention to trading my account.

All a trader has to do is concentrate on just one Indice for trading and hit their two targeted trades per day.
US500, HK50, DAX30 or WS30, any one of these will do the job nicely.
Pick one and stay with it - be a master of one than a jack of all.
That way you can display two timeframes (one higher and one lower) say 1hr and 5m (or 30m & 5m) on your trading screen at once.
You will see the repeated patterns on that one indice over and over again and have a better idea as to where and when it will move.
At the end of the day it is all about booking Pip$ and compounding your fund day in day out, week in week out etc.. until you have created real growth.
Yes, remember to pay yourself first each (week or month) and let the rest of your fund grow in between payments.

The thread does not need to die, instead it can evolve more by coming up with better ideas for obtaining your two targeted trades each and every day.
An idea that we all have a common interest in and one that we can work together to hone and enhance.
All the best and may you all make a boat load of Pip$ and never want for anything in life.
XARD777
I can only thank you XARD, for your commitment and dedication in helping us. What you left us with was a wonderful gift. As XARD said, this topic need not die. We will post entries and exchange ideas about negotiations with this unique system.

xard777 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:49 am My apologies to everyone wishing changes made to indicators.
My original goal was to produce a simple setup that everyone can use and make consistent pip$ from.

All a trader has to do is concentrate on just one Indice for trading and hit their two targeted trades per day.
That way you can display two timeframes (one higher and one lower) say 1hr and 5m (or 30m & 5m) on your trading screen at once.
You will see the repeated patterns on that one indice over and over again and have a better idea as to where and when it will move.
At the end of the day it is all about booking Pip$ and compounding your fund day in day out, week in week out etc.. until you have created real growth.
Yes, remember to pay yourself first each (week or month) and let the rest of your fund grow in between payments.

The thread does not need to die, instead it can evolve more by coming up with better ideas for obtaining your two targeted trades each and every day.
An idea that we all have a common interest in and one that we can work together to hone and enhance.
All the best and may you all make a boat load of Pip$ and never want for anything in life.
XARD777

Respected Xard Sir,

Thanks for your Kindness, Generosity, Help.
Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.

xard777 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:49 am I will no longer be posting updated setups.
XARD777
You gotta be kidding us!
All the people here rely on your creativity and altruism.
Although you have achieved so much and helped so many, I am sure there's so much more wherever that come from.
(Obviously I can only speak for myself: for me it never was about getting something very valuable for free but to get into contact with the thought process(es) of an interesting mind. So asking never was - intended as - "nagging" but always about learning from someone cleverer than myself.)
A writer doesn't stop writing, a painter doesn't stop painting - and Xard mustn't stop developing!
Even the thought is preposterous.
That's all I can say.
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 2):
traderokey, Thangarasu

XARD777

I was just about to say that the system was perfect.
You've done a great job, thank you

XARD777
THANK YOU FOR ALL!