Moving AveragesRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

RomanUkraine wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:47 pm

The translation does not match the original. Complete crap. Not at all in content.
1 Original
2 Reverse translation
Write "expanded appeal"
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
RomanUkraine, kowal81
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

warwar wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:20 pm Good day everyone! Should I sell here? because it is downtrend right? or this would be the sign of reversal of the trend? or should I follow the blue arrow?
sell.png
It is not bad entry but is reversal entry . I prefer fallow the direction of the square with arrow. Rule of Xard System trade in direction from square to square. When you dominate the system will take reversals trades too.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Cladi39 for the post:
warwar

I have been taking the time to work on 1hr and 30 min TFs
Here you can see the background, the EMA lines, and the Perimeter Dot all match in both TFs
The 2nd Dot w/Triangle plus the Red/Green Dots do not match allowing for multiple trades on the 30m chart in the direction of the 1hr.
Xard777

PS Still testing, will post in a day or two
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 12):
humbatov, Narkarn, msbh, Juertes, oskar656, Phantom5000, Mustafa, thomdel, gamerredd, RomanUkraine, Prado, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:37 am I have been taking the time to work on 1hr and 30 min TFs
Here you can see the background, the EMA lines, and the Perimeter Dot all match in both TFs
The 2nd Dot w/Triangle plus the Red/Green Dots do not match allowing for multiple trades on the 30m chart in the direction of the 1hr.
Xard777

PS Still testing, will post in a day or two
Xard if i can suggest anything please take a look if you can make semafor background self-refreshing like MMATH with adjustable refresh time.
Thank you so much for all your hard work

Cladi39 wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:41 am

It is not bad entry but is reversal entry . I prefer fallow the direction of the square with arrow. Rule of Xard System trade in direction from square to square. When you dominate the system will take reversals trades too.
Thank you for emphasizing square to square. I see i took reversal trades that is too risky. Thank you so much for answering my question.
These users thanked the author warwar for the post:
Cladi39