Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi Dego, Sorry mate, no can do.
I only use the Dash to see which instrument is the bad boy on the block then I trade that one instrument on a 15m chart.
No instrument flipping every two mins and no TF flipping either.
I just focus on the one instrument on the 15m chart and trade the cross of the Trend line/VQ in the direction of the background.
It's a no brainer. It is the same mo day in day out.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 8):
Dego, stond, Skyold, Mustafa, fadhayemustafa, som3nam3, Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:47 am Hi Dego, Sorry mate, no can do.
I only use the Dash to see which instrument is the bad boy on the block then I trade that one instrument on a 15m chart.
No instrument flipping every two mins and no TF flipping either.
I just focus on the one instrument on the 15m chart and trade the cross of the Trend line/VQ in the direction of the background.
It's a no brainer. It is the same mo day in day out.
Xard777
Thank you for answer.

Releasing a .mq4 is a "no can do" also, or? So I can pay a coder to make me a dashboard/scanner. Or can I hire you? 😀

xard777 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:50 pm Update FX5 Edition - Final Edition

OK, The candles will turn Blue & Pink in this version.
Also, this version is a bit lighter on the load.
1m thru 30m in sync , if FX5 is running slow on your system then stay away from 1m TF.
5m, 15m & 30m will work just fine.
Enjoy
Xard777

If you want a seamless trading session then I suggest that you use a motherboard with built-in M.2. 2280 gen3 SSD drives.
They are direct connection with no cabling and tend to run 10x faster than your sata 3.5 drives.
Also bump your memory up to 3200/3600mhz. This makes a big difference in performance.

To start up a small business these days it will cost from 50k to +100k
With forex you use 3k for a decent computer with 65" monitor and 5k for your fund = 8k total startup.
If you are struggling to come up with the 8k then sell your car, your golf clubs, take out a loan. Whatever it takes.
Your either in it to win it or don't even bother. GOOD LUCK!
Thanks for this version XARD
Here is an error I faced.

Please see the image.
The background and color of candles did not change, even though they should have.
Kindly advise.

Hello everyone, I tried to change the size of the points/DOTS ... in Semafor. Unfortunately, sometimes I can't see the whole bar and that's why I wanted to downsize it.
Does anyone know how this works?
It doesn't work in "colors".
Thanks in advance.

XARD: OOps!.. My Bad, I use a big screen so I make everything big so I can see it.
I will add an update over the weekend that allows you to resize everything.
Attachments

That concludes another wonderful "BUY the f**king DIP" in US stocks.

Amazing.
Stress free trading at its finest - not people spending 14 hours glued to a screen trying to prove others wrong on forums.

Hope you made as much as I did.
Prevailing trend since 2009 has been a buy - all you needed to do was buy dips all the way up.

When people realise this (covid stimulus) has to be paid back the winds will change - nasdaq has doubled since covid bottom, profit on paper ain't jack... They'll want another buying opportunity soon...
Attachments

francisfinley stimpy wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:34 pm That concludes another wonderful "BUY the f**king DIP" in US stocks.

Amazing.
Stress free trading at its finest - not people spending 14 hours glued to a screen trying to prove others wrong on forums.

Hope you made as much as I did.
Prevailing trend since 2009 has been a buy - all you needed to do was buy dips all the way up.

When people realise this (covid stimulus) has to be paid back the winds will change - nasdaq has doubled since covid bottom, profit on paper ain't jack... They'll want another buying opportunity soon...

Do you only go long? From your posts it seems like you do. Just got out of a short +50 points on the dow a few minutes ago. A lot of people on here aren't long-term or even swing traders. Some scalp and intraday trade looking to get a piece of the pie. This is what this system is all about, finding the trend (whether long or short) and getting a piece.

jcorp01 wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:16 pm

Do you only go long? From your posts it seems like you do. Just got out of a short +50 points on the dow a few minutes ago. A lot of people on here aren't long-term or even swing traders. Some scalp and intraday trade looking to get a piece of the pie. This is what this system is all about, finding the trend (whether long or short) and getting a piece.
This recent buy-the-dip lasted 2 days.
On WS30 DJIA - that was worth 1203 points.

This is a trend following system.
You follow the prevailing trend based on mathematical probability that the trend will continue - so you buy low in an up trend - i.e. buy the dip.

Since 2009, US stocks have been buy the dip - BTFD, its an actual thing. "buy the f**king dip"...
How do you think wallstreetbets people got so rich on lotto options?
I repeat, the Nasdaq has DOUBLED since covid low in March 2020 - 7000 points straight up, parabolic buy.

I don't know why people are continuing to argue with the US Stock charts and thus fight the trend.
Every single dip down has been bought up on steroids...
-Why would you do something far more difficult for less gain and thus sub-optimal?
-Why would you use a trend following system to go against the trend?
-Why would you spin more wheels to make far, far, far less than an actual trader or investment manager - not only in pay, but in % terms of money banked vs risk?

I started saying this same BTFD thing over and over again because one of the new persons on this thread was uber short and didn't know why they were currently losing - all US stocks have done since then is go up, up, up and up.

I have shown, simply by posting the naked charts that the prevailing trend via the charts since 2009 has been buy in US stocks - its quite bizarre people are willing to argue with those charts - I didn't make 'em.

Please can someone show me a retired retail day trading scalper that consistently shorted US stocks from 2009-2021?

A few posts back I asked for anyone's US Stock Indices legitimate short strategy that outperformed a buy the dip strategy 2009 onwards - I didn't get any replies with strategies showing an outperform...

Anyhow, what I said above in post_id=1295427914 should be clear for those that can read between the lines.