Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

fadhayemustafa wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:47 am Entry from the daily open. over 150 pips in less than 15 Minutes. I would like to thank XARD how much he thought me during the one year i have been here cant imagine how it will have turned out being somewhere else. and all the community thank you love you all...
don't you wait for the crossing of moving averages? Aggressive methode?
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

mcmstar wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:12 am

Congrats. Can you tell us your exact strategy?
Exact strategy is following the rules.. and knowing the system for myself..
I trade with the confirmation of the VQ indicator.. when the indicator signals buy, I check if it aligns with the second dot, if it does, I buy, if it doesnt, I dont.. no regrets even if it goes same way.. I wait for the next setup.. my only alert is the VQ indicator.. its what brings me to the chart..
Then I scrap 50 pips off each setup

P.S. its always best going through previous posts on the thread.. when I came here, I went to post 1 to see how the system has been traded. I learnt stuffs along the way thats helping me now.
Attachments
These users thanked the author maroka for the post (total 3):
kaywax, oskar656, StuartWong

RplusT wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:43 pm

I know, that's for Xard to answer......my 3 Cents..... the logic is, to make a Second dot, it needs a first Dot prior to it..... :D :D :D
Seriously, after such a long move, the price can be expected to retrace to a level where it finds new buyers. The exhaustion happened at the daily open, and as you can see, a Doji at the top documents that indicates that too. Pretty safe trade in my eyes. If you scale down to the 5m or even 1 m it might be clearer to see. I always place my trades on the 1m to avoid surprises and secondly get the cheapest SL.
Ok but thats other strategy with other rules.