Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:28 am I do hope that everyone is well rested and their bellies are full from the Xmas festivities.
It is time to wake up and embrace the coming trading year.

Markets may increase by 10'000 Pip$ or they may plummet by 10'0000 Pip$.
Our mission (as an unconscientious objector) is to make sure that we book those Pip$ moved Up or Down in the market.

We have all the tools that we need at our disposal and we have seen the patterns over and over again, hell, our most profitable trades are usually from memory muscle.

This year, old records will be smashed and new ones will hang in their place with new stories of conquest to match the size of their prizes.
Are you ready? I know I am. Let's go...
XARD777
This update looks dope. I noticed that the background stays blue until the next square is confirmed. This will aid trades in the current trend. Please do you plan on sharing this?
XARD: Of course, I always share on the next update :-)
These users thanked the author maroka for the post:
Mustafa

promixer wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:06 am

Thanks, @XARD for the answer.

My second question would be how do you determine the right bias for M5 or M15 trade? Because there are a lot of information on the template of this system. I know that there are a lot of ways to do it in this system, but I would like to hear what works the best for you using XARD system for longer period.

a) Do you determine trend bias on H4? Maybe D1? And then go to M5/M15 for the trade. Like you look at semafor what it does, higher highs or lower lows?
b) Do you wait for confirmation in Dash for EMA 9,18,27 and 36 align in the same color in the way you take the trade?
c) Do you look if the price is above/below VWAP?
d) Do you wait for the bottom indicator VQ confirms your trade to go long on short?
e) Do you only trade with D1 candle bias indicator at the top?
f) Do you wait for CCI zones to confirm your trade?
g) Do you only look for square arrows?

Maybe there is a mix of two or more things that I mentioned above that you wait to confirm your way to go in short/long trade?

I would be very happy to hear what is your way of predicting trade bias to enter on lower timeframes.
XARD: Start with Square followed by 2nd Dot followed by 2nd Blue Dot followed by 2nd White Dot to Square then repeat the whole process in the other direction (Up/Down).

As second I would like to know how do you use HiLo and PFO numbers in trading? This isn't clear to me for now and I did some google stuff.

Please see picture below where I marked a), b), c) etc. for better clarification.

Many thanks in advance.

XARD:
On the Panel you can see the following...
PFO (Pips From Open) is where price is currently at from the Daily Open line
HiLo (High of the day from Low of the Day) shows the daily range price has moved.
ADR (Avg Daily Range) is the avg stats from daily, weekly and monthly totalled and divided to give the avg movement.
61% Aggressive trader target for each day (could be one or more trades)
38% Conservative trader target for each day (could be one or more trades)

I tend to trade Square to Square on the 15m TF. I use the 2nd Dot to confirm the previous Semafor and trade off the trend line in the direction of the next Semafor.
I make sure that the VQ matches my trade direction prior to entry.
The Dash (9,18,27,36) is used to show similar instruments are moving in the same direction as my trade - I am looking to go with the flow, get in, take some meat off the bone and get out while it is still moving - this way I do not get caught up in the backlash and I repeat the process over and over until I hit my daily target (38% or 61% of ADR) then I walk away, job done for the day, go do something else.
Now its much more clear what I am looking on chart.

You just didnt answer on main question how do you determine main bias to take a trade on M5/M15? From history of this topic I saw that you are looking on H1 TF on square with arrow, then wait on 2nd dot and after this is established on H1 TF you are looking for sell/buy on M5/M15 TF. And whole leg on H1 TF is your bias on M5/M15, until there isnt established 2nd dot in opposite direction. Am I correct? Or you do it now different way?

As second, do you put your stop loss above/below 2nd dot on M5/M15 or above/below square with arrow? What is better/more efficient depending on your experiance with this system.

I would like to thank you for your great answers. I belive this will help many people in this group.

Dego wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:53 am @xard777

Which higher timeframe do you look at for direction so that you trade the same direction on M15? Is it still H1?
What I like to do is show two charts say 60m and 15m, I look to trade the 15m chart in the direction of the higher 60m chart and I use the 15m 2nd Dot to help get me in on early trades in the direction of the 60m chart.
its in the notes...

xard777 wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:28 am I do hope that everyone is well rested and their bellies are full from the Xmas festivities.
It is time to wake up and embrace the coming trading year.

Markets may increase by 10'000 Pip$ or they may plummet by 10'0000 Pip$.
Our mission (as an unconscientious objector) is to make sure that we book those Pip$ moved Up or Down in the market.

We have all the tools that we need at our disposal and we have seen the patterns over and over again, hell, our most profitable trades are usually from memory muscle.

This year, old records will be smashed and new ones will hang in their place with new stories of conquest to match the size of their prizes.
Are you ready? I know I am. Let's go...
XARD777
background color change only when ALL buy/sell rules are met would help alot of confusion here ;)

Hi @Xard777, Thanks for this trend following system, it improves my trading wining ratio rapidly. I have 2 questions regards : 1) pairs trade for xard systems; 2) How do you manage News impact while trading ?

1) quote " Currency pairs for XARD Systems :GBP/AUD; GBP/USD; XAU/USD; GBP/JPY; EUR/AUD; NZD/USD; EUR/AUD EUR/NZD HK50 WS30 ; DAX 30" . Does it mean the rest of pairs NOT tradable with Xard system?

2) Do you avoid trading before High impact news release within 24 hours? how do you handle before and after?

Thanks again.

First of all, the timer will come on when the market is live.

Second, ppl are asking how best I would trade.
I would have two screens up on display, H1 & M15
This way I have a better idea of what is going on in the market.
I do not carry trade, I only intra-day trade.
The ADR in the panel shows me the avg movement and I look to get 61% of that each day.
At the start of the day I already know my target Pip$
If I am going from a small 2nd dot to a Blue dot then I will most likely not hit my daily target so I need to have more trades throughout the day.
If I am going from a 2nd Blue dot to a White dot then I can cover more Pip$ and probably be done if it is my 2nd trade of the day.
Again, If I am going from a 2nd White dot then I should be able to make my target in one trade.
Anyway, we can see that a mixture of entries from the different 2nd dots will cover my daily target each day.

The 2nd dot is a second dot
The 2nd Blue dot is a second dot
The 2nd White dot is a second dot
The 2nd Square is a second dot

It does not matter if tomorrow is Monday 4th Jan 2021 or Seli 23rd day of the Sixth Moon, all that matters is "Am I trading off a 2nd dot here on the M15 in the direction of the H1?" Yes.... Kerching! Book It! Bank It! Repeat.
XARD777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 12):
Dego, traderokey, solarian, Narkarn, Mustafa, Skyold, flandria, som3nam3, oskar656, Erebøs_X, Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world